Search result for DENNY TAMAKI
- Okinawa seeks to be added under govt.’s COVID-19 state of emergency.
- At present, 16 municipalities in Okinawa are under a quasi-state of emergency.
- Okinawa Gov. Denny Tamaki to ask the central government for the app...
- Japan's defense minister and Okinawa Gov. remain silent over military base relocation.
- Kishi visited Okinawa for the first time after being posted as a defense minister last month.
- Okinawa accounts for about 70 percen...
- Suga asked to resolve issue of relocation of the U.S military base by Okinawa Gov.
- The central and Okinawa government have been struggling to reach a consensus over the military base.
- The Gov. also asked the central gove...
- Okinawa prefecture government declared its own state of emergency; COVID-19.
- The prefecture saw a surge in COVID-19 cases.
- A total of 71 infections were confirmed on July 31.
- The prefecture will be under the s...