Search result for Digital
- In South Korea, now it can be possible to store driver license in the smartphone.
- Big telecom companies of South Korea have teamed up with KoRoad to offer the service of digitized driver‘s license.
- Efforts have been made to...
- Yongin Severance Hospital is planning to provide innovative patient care.
- This hospital has 5G-based cutting-edge ICT.
Affiliated with Yonsei University College of Medicine, Yongin Severance Hospital is planning to provide...
- South Korea wants to establish a foundation for competitiveness.
- The foundation will cover 5G, AI, and big data.
South Korea wants to establish a foundation for competitiveness in three most promising fields of the future ...
- Currently, 35 countries are using digital tracking
- At least 28 countries have contact tracing apps in place
Digital rights experts have said that extensive surveillance measures have been introduced after the COVID &...
- To ensure timely technology roll-out, Japanese Parliament has passed a bill, clearing the plan to create ‘super cities’ in Japan.
- Municipalities need to create plans and get support from residents in their area. After proving su...
Global Digital Education Content Market to Witness Compound Annual Growth Rate of 8.1% upto 2027; says Absolute Markets Insights
The growing digitalization trend around the globe has impacted the education sector, transforming traditional classrooms to virtual/online based interactive sessions. The concept of delivering education through online medium is gaining tremendous popularity as it aids in creating, sharing, and ac...
- France has made its COVID-19 contact tracing application available online.
- The application has been successfully downloaded 600,000 times.
- Name of the application – StopCovid France.
- Application designed ...
- China is trying to give a new spin to the concept of currency.
- China is a leading player in the world for mobile payment penetration with around 790 million people using such payments this year.
- China has already begun trials of...
- Temasek, Singapore state investor joined Facebook-backed digital currency project Libra.
- Facebook released its vision for libra last year stating that Libra is an alternative global digital payment system where a single token would be back...
- The Bank of Mauritius is working with an aim to provide a central bank digital currency (CBDC).
- Any digital currency needs to be distributed through the current banking system.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. brought on two bitcoin ex...
- The city of Busan held a briefing on ‘Prevention of Digital sexual crimes’ with the digital sexual crime response team in tow,
- The team has been supported by Ministry of Education, The National Police Agency and the Busan Bar Association. &nbs...
- Silver medalist Yoshihide Kiryu has uploaded his video exhibiting his training regimens and singular workouts directed at high school and junior college students.
- The students are appreciating the video as they are not going to schools and have only this video to depend on whic...
- It is to support and encourage a vibrant entrepreneurial sector in India
- It will promote data-driven solutions for several industries
Western Digital has announced Data Innovation Bazaar 2020 (DIB 2020). It is to support a...
- Congress demands Shah’s resignation
- Shah counters questions with facts and figures
The violent communal riots that burned Delhi in February 2020 had left 53 dead. The congress has been demanding the resignation of Amit S...
- The Bank of Japan (BoJ) has slowed the talks of the digital yen.
- Japanese central bank initially signaled that they will be releasing their digital currency soon.
- The central banks across the world are feeling immense pressure t...
- A meeting took place between the higher officials of Japan to discuss whether the country needs to adopt a digital currency.
- Japan has always remained a leader of cryptocurrencies.
- The economy of Japan might be well benefitted f...
- Sweden’s Riksbank has started the testing of e-krona, the world's first central bank digital currency (CBDC).
- The project aims to show how an e-krona could be used by the general public in everyday banking activities.
The content discovery platform Dable, which is also a member company of the Born2Global Centre has launched the “Digital Media Landscape Indonesia”. Digital Media Landscape Indonesia offers a bird's eye-view of present digital media landscape in Indonesia.
Using the find...
- Central banks are under pressure that Facebook’s Libra could reduce the control over money across the globe.
- G20 finance ministers stated that risks need to be evaluated before the global stablecoins start operation.
- The s...
- German Cosnature’s creative and social mandate to be handled by White Rivers Media
- The Media group will handle and shortlist the cosmetic company’s digital plans
The cosmetic brand is famous for its cruelty fr...