Search result for Direc
- Indian telecom sector will continue to recover in the next financial year.
- The new financial year started on 1 APR 2021.
- Lead telecom operators intend to focus on digital transformation of their businesses.
- Romanian government has issued new strict rules regarding public procurement by public hospitals.
- The new rules are meant to prevent misuse of public funds.
To increase transparency in public procurement by public hospital...
- COVID-19 cases are increasingly rising in New Delhi.
- Indian Government has issued new travel guidelines regarding travel.
With COVID-19 cases increasingly rising in New Delhi, Indian Government has framed some new rules an...
• Dorsey had recently declared his interest in selling his first tweet as an NFT
• The proceeds will go for charity
NFT or non-fungible token is a unique digital cert...
- Foreign Direct Investment in Seoul records $10.2 billion in 2020.
- Seoul continued to maintain an upward trend in FDI since 2017.
- South Korea’s overall FDI however fell11 percent.
- Seoul saw an increase in ...
- Amit Agarwal, Amazon global senior VP and India head, claims deliberate and organized effort being made by vested interests to discredit Amazon’s business in India.
- Amazon has been accused of allegations of circumventing FDI norms.
- Tata Motors has appointed Marc Llistosella as India business chief.
- Earlier Marc Llistosella worked with Daimler Trucks.
- Marc Llistosella‘s appointment shows that Tata Sons are focusing more on commercial vehicle business.<...
- The new budget presented by FM Nirmala Sitharaman allows 74% FDI in insurance business.
- The new budget proposal is can help local private insurers expand presence in India.
With the new budget presented by Finance Minister...
- Doosan Heavy decided to sell 35% of its stake in Doosan Infracore.
- Doosan Heavy will sell its stake for $757 million to Hyundai heavy Industries Holdings Co.
- Doosan Heavy disposed of 76 million shares of its construction ...
- In OCT 2020, the BBB recommended the names for the two posts of MDs at the SBI.
- Now Aswini Kumar Tewari and Swaminathan Janakiraman have been appointed as MDs.
- The term of both appointments is of three years each.
FORMER DOMESTIC HELP MS. PARTI LIYANI OF CHANGI AIRPORT EX DIRECTOR FREED, HEADS TOWARDS HOME COUNTRY
- Ms. Parti Liyani, previous household to ex-Changi Airport Group director Liew Mun Leong, got back to Indonesia on Jan 27 and will re-visit Singapore in front of progressing legal procedures into the investigators for her situation of supposed burglary...
• The United States Senate confirmed Biden’s nominee for director of national intelligence, Avril Haines, making her the first approved Cabinet member
• The former deputy director of the CIA is all set to become a core member of the security team of ...
- Airtel has received required regulatory approvals from DoT for 100% FDI in its subsidiaries.
- The process to revise the foreign investment limit of Airtel has been initiated.
- The new move of Airtel has been notified to its deposit...
- $100 million Chinese film ‘The Rescue’ hits the United States big screens.
- The movie was released in a limited theatrical release.
- The movie is released by CMC Pictures with Chinese and English subtitles in se...
- U.S policy will seal the deal for CNSA to cooperate for the study of lunar samples.
- China is willing to cooperate with the U.S on scientific study.
- The consideration will be done by China on the basis of mutual benefit an...
- South Korean movie director Kim Ki-duk passed away yesterday due to related concerns from COVID-19 in Latvia on Friday.
- News reports from Russia stated that the director breathed his last in the hospital from complications associated with COVID-19.
- Mothers urge to ban U.S military aircraft flying over daycare center in Okinawa.
- The group of mothers visited the Okinawa Defense Bureau to discuss the issue.
- The mothers are said to have complained about the problem for ...
- In an article from News.com.au, the author reflected on the number of various investments China has done in Australia and how much of Australian local regions have a dependency on China.
In that the author says, the greatest trading ...
- Japanese anime ‘Demon Slayer’ becomes the 2nd top-grossing movie in the country.
- The film had grossed 27.51 billion yen in Japan alone.
- The other box-office hit grossing almost the same sales was ‘Titani...
- The 33rd TIFF comes to an end; Japanese romcom wins the sole award.
- The movie ‘Hold Me Back’ won the Audience Award after having its world premiere at the festival.
- The festival showed a total of 138 works, se...