Search result for Dollar
- The rupee slumps by 17 paise and settled at 74.08 against the greenback.
- The US Federal Reserve stated that it will elaborate its balance sheet by at least $700 billion in the weeks to come.
- The Federal Reserve has cut the inter...
- The Russian Ruble, Chile peso will experience a fall if the stocks decline further.
- The Chinese currency has proved to be the most resilient.
- Emerging-market currencies will face sell-downs of up to 30% if the coronavirus outbre...
- The dollar remained strong amid the spreading of coronavirus.
- Euro slumps after the European Central Bank cut the interest rates.
- The Federal Reserve has announced to provide $1.5 trillion in short term liquidity to provide stab...
- The rupee fell to a record low and settled at 74.48 against the American Dollar.
- The rupee entered the trading market with a fall of 17 paise from the previous session closing.
- USDINR is expected to be in the range of 74.20 and ...
- The rupee fell to 74.48 in intraday trading
- RBI calms market with the buy-sell swap offer
- The swap will be conducted through auctions
- The first batch of tranches will be auctioned in March for $2
- The Rupee opened at 64 paise down and settled at 74.28 against the US dollar.
- World Health Organisation (WHO) has declared Coronavirus as a “Pandemic.”
- The government has suspended all tourist visas from March ...
- The dollar resumed against safe-haven Japanese yen and Swiss franc.
- The dollar fell by 0.6 percent against the dollar to 104.98 yen.
- The Swiss franc has surged by 0.25 percent and stood at 0.9369 francs per dollar.
- The Rupee gains 22 paise and settled at 73.86 against the greenback.
- FIIs have taken out a net of Rs. 12,478.31 crore from Indian equity markets.
- Japanese Yen fell against the euro and the Australian dollar.
- Japanese yen is at a three-year high against the greenback.
- Euro remains at a two-year high while others suffer.
- Global currencies are under the pressure of fear of recession.
Monday trading market has not prov...
- The rupee slumped by 26 paise and settled at 74.06 against the US dollar.
- The crude oil price slumped by more than 20 percent.
- USDINR pair is expected to be in the range of 74.20 and 74.70.
On Monday, the rupee...
- The rupee lost 20 paise and settled at 73.42 against the greenback.
- The number of cases of COVID-19 has increased to 30 in India.
- The USDINR pair is expected to be in the range of 73.25 and 73.90 for today.
- Euro gained 0.1 percent and settled at $1.11760.
- Yen is at a six-month high of 6.9288 against the dollar.
- Sterling slumped by 0.2 percent and settled at $1.2792.
On Wednesday, the euro settled near two-month hi...
- The rupee gained 22 paise and settled at 73.08 against the greenback.
- An emergency meeting took place between G7 finance ministers and central banks to talk about growing concerns over coronavirus.
- USDINR pair is expected to be ...
- Euro jumped and settled at $1.1185 overnight.
- The dollar index remained six-week low against the basket of six currencies.
- The Japanese yen is steady at 108.26 per dollar.
On Tuesday, the dollar remained stable...
- The rupee opened with a gain of 26 paise and settled at 72.47 against the U.S. dollar.
- The U.S. currency became stable after optimism from the Federal Reserve.
- Indian equity market slumped for the seventh consecutive session.
- The Rupee opened at 10 paise higher and settled at 72.07 against the U.S. dollar.
- The Asian currencies fell after the fear of coronavirus escalated.
- The USDINR pair is expected to be in the range of 72.20 and 72.80.
- The dollar should dominate the market as a safe haven supreme if the virus-driven risk aversions turn into panic.
- The dollar comprises 62 percent of total foreign-exchange holdings.
- The U.S. currency offers the most liquid bond ...
- Euro-dollar volatility is at 6.6%, highest in a year.
- Japanese yen regained its safe-haven status after slumping for a week.
- Euro gained 0.3% and settled at $1.1028.
The global market in on a slump due to the f...
- The rupee opened the market with a fall of 37 paise against the U.S. dollar.
- GDP growth is expected to stay flat at 4.5 percent.
- BSE and NSE slump to the slowest.
Today, the Rupee entered the trading market on ...
- The rupee has gained 15 paise and settled at 71.85.
- Most Asian currencies are experiencing a slump due to coronavirus.
- The USDINR pair is expected to be in the range of 71.70 and 72.05.
Today, the rupee entered...