Search result for Dow Jones
• The S&P 500 index jumped over 1 percent following series of tweets made by the U.S. President regarding support to $1200 stimulus checks, $25 billion bailout to airlines along with $135 billion for small businesses
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average ...
• Right after the market opened, the Dow Jones Industrial Average index jumped over 220 points or 0.8 percent, while the tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite went up by 1 percent
• As per the market analysts and economists, the crippling US economy is expected to g...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index slumped 0.2 percent on Friday morning, while the broader S&P 500 index also fell 0.2 percent continuing to post losses for fourth consecutive week
• According to the statement issued by the Commerce Department o...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index slumped 80 points at the opening but went up by 0.52 percent or 139.34 points to 26,902.47, while the S&P 500 was trading up 0.2 percent to 3,243
• The tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite surged nearly 100 points or 0.9...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index went down by more than 100 points on Wednesday and the S&P 500 index plunged 18.02 points or 0.54 percent, while the tech-heavy NASDAQ Composite was trading 109.10 points or 1 percent lower at 10,854.51
• The to...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index went down over 900 points or 3.3 percent and the S&P 500 index slumped 2.5 percent, while the Nasdaq Composite fell 120 points or 1.1 percent to 10,672
• While stocks are suffering, the US dollar is performing w...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average unlike yesterday slumped this morning by 48 points or 0.2 percent, while the S&P 500 index opened 0.5 percent lower at 3,368
• The Nasdaq Composite went down by over 2 percent to 10,785.67 at the end of first session<...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index went up by 212 points or 0.8 percent, while the S&P 500 surged 0.4 percent continuing the rally in the fourth consecutive session
• The tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite Index fell less than 0.1 percent in the first t...
• The S&P 500 jumped 0.9 percent, and the Dow Jones Industrial Average went up by 107 points or 0.4 percent, while the tech-laden Nasdaq Composite surged 1.4 percent in the Tuesday morning trading session
• Shares of Tesla jumped 5.6 percent, while App...
• Shares of AstraZeneca went up by 0.5 percent after its announcement regarding the resumption of its last-stage COVID-19 vaccine trials with the University of Oxford
• Shares of Oracle surged 4 percent on the reports of the company securing a partnership ...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index went up by 182.36 points or 0.66 percent to 27,716.94 and the S&P 500 jumped 12.41 points or 0.37 percent to 3,351.6, while the Nasdaq slumped 3.83 points to 10,915.5
• Shares of Peloton and Oracle went up in th...
• The stock of Tesla surged 7 percent, while Amazon, Apple and Nvidia went up by 1 percent each
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index is trading at 27,879 and the S&P 500 index is at 3,386.71, while Nasdaq 100 index is at 11,131.80
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average is trading at 28,064.13 and the S&P 500 index is at 3,410.90, while the Nasdaq 100 is at 11,433.35
• Shares of Tesla jumped 6.42 percent to $351.42 after witnessing a massive decline in Wednesday
• The Dow Jones industrial average index is trading at 27,740 and the S&P 500 index is at 3,365 while the Nasdaq composite index is 11,018
• The stocks of Amazon, Alphabet and Facebook plunged 3.7, 3.3 and 3 percent respectively on Tuesday...
• The markets in the country will stay closed on Monday in observance of the Labor Day
• The Nasdaq Composite Index was under tremendous selling pressure in a highly volatile trading session
• According to the reports, world’s 10 riche...
- U.S stock indexes gained higher on Friday.
- Tech based stocks reported gains.
- Dow still remained about 6% below its peak as it was in February.
- The S&P 500 and NASDAQ both recorded gains.
• Monday trading saw a rise in Dow Jones and S&P 500
• Nasdaq slide off with Facebook, Netflix, Amazon, and Microsoft
Dow Jones had a great day on Monday as Boing and Ni...
- In the states hit hardest with virus spread, workplace activity measures have declined
- Economists are now more reliant on high-frequency measures
In May and June, record-breaking job creation appears...
• Amazon, Alphabet, Apple, and Facebook post better than expected results
• Alphabet posted a historic low on revenues within its own framework
It was a day of contrasts in ...
- The U.S stock market suffers moderate losses on Friday.
- U.S and China tensions are on the rise.
- Dow Jones futures slumped 0.4%.
- NASDAQ 100 futures dropped by 1.2%
The U.S stock market saw mod...