Search result for ECONOMY
- Coronavirus caused lockdown everywhere. Lockdown caused businesses to shut down.
- With people losing jobs due to lockdown, unemployment rate also increased in Japan.
- Many workers have been laid of companies due to budgetary constr...
- Thai Airways since months after it declared bankruptcy has been working on a rehabilitation plan
- Shuffling Board members and introducing new ones, it is trying every way possible to make the plan successful
- UK companies have announced the lay-offs this week due to business losses faced due to coronavirus
- The companies also showed the raising scenarios of unemployment UK, Europe will face in the future months
Boeing BA and Air...
- Australian young clad removing the money from super balances, a worrying factor
- This may cause a potential threat to their future security
Industry Super Australia suggested the young Australian have faced the harshest dif...
- Singapore to see a fall in real estate market buyers
- However, people seeking for temporary safe accommodation will be in demand
Singapore real estate market analysts predicted that since the lockdown has been imposed it ha...
- Singaporean government to pay cash vouchers in the form of GST benefits to low and middle income
- Old age people to benefit from Medi Save cash payout
Ministry of Finance declared a gift voucher to people in Singaporean age...
- As Australia plans on creating millions of jobs, it is focusing on the fossil-fuel industry
- It is planning to create ”Zero Bill Infrastructure”
Australia further to create jobs lost due to pandemic has revived ...
- Prime Minister promises to ‘build’ the British economy faster and better.
- Boris Johnson has planned to invest $6 billion in building the country’s infrastructure.
- Coronavirus crisis has bought on a fisca...
- Britain’s economy slumped the worst in early 2020.
- This is the UK’s biggest drop in the economy after 40 years.
- The Gross Domestic Product quarterly fell by 2.2% between January and March.
• According to the report made by S&P, the Indian economy will shrink 1.3 percent in 2020 and bounce back 6.9 percent in 2021
• Shaun Roache, chief economist for Asia-Pacific at S&P states the region has showcased some success in containing the vir...
• President Vladimir Putin worked with KGB for sixteen years and rose to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel
• President Putin was appointed as the prime minister of Russia in year 1999
• In the recent elections, Vladimir Putin gained 76 percent ...
- The year of 2019 was horrendous for the Hong Kong air travel economy as the city faced blows in its face
- Social unrest and the pandemic has crippled the air travel plans
As the coronavirus outbreak and the security protest...
• In the month of April, the IMF had predicted growth of 1.9 percent for the FY21
• The IMF stated that the prolonged lockdown and slow recovery will lead to contraction in the GDP
• The IMF also forecasted India’s growth revival will ...
• Ind-Ra predicts growth of 5 to 6 percent in FY22
• Earlier this week, Fitch and Moody’s predicted Indian economy to contract 5 percent and 3.1 percent in FY21
• Ind-Ra forecasted India’s fiscal deficit may expand more tha...
- Hong Kong will see a drastic economic downfall amid the passing of national security law
- China is looking up to suck up all the economic dependencies on Hong Kong
China isn't just fixing its political grasp on Hong Kon...
- Australian banks gear up for less production of physical money
- People in Australia are shifting to the more digitalized economy from the conventional ways of payments to avoid social contact
Australian coin currency will l...
THAI PM EXHORTS INDUSTRY PLAYERS TO GEL WITH CURRENT SITUATION; EEC OPENS UP FOR FOREIGN BUSINESS DELEGATES
- PM of Thailand asks the businessmen to cope up with the new form of unlocking
- The government along with private enterprises to bring the economy
- Eastern economic corridor to open Thailand for foreign investments
- The UK is under immense debt; more than its economy.
- The government has borrowed more than its limit.
- Current borrowing debt is over $24.08 trillion in total.
- The ONS mentioned that April's borrowing figure...
• As per the report made by ADB, though the petrol prices declined in May, the food inflation went up by 7.4 percent YoY
• ADB states that Indian economy will jump 5 percent in FY22
• On Friday, Fitch revised its outlook on IDR to nega...
- UK government is borrowing quite a sum of money to save its economy from the pandemic.
- Market research experts say that continued borrowing may lead to a budget deficit.
- A deficit of around $161 billion to occur in five y...