Search result for EDF
Macron has promised that by the end of the year, France will "take back control" of the country's electricity rates.
Macron stated that this goal might be accomplished with the support of state control of the utility EDF and France's nuclear fleet, but he did not specify how he planned to accomplish this goal.
Macron stated this as he was announcing a multi-year environmental strategy. "There...
France delays the closure of its nuclear reactors due to corrosion in the face of rising energy costs.
On Thursday EDF a French power company stated that due to corrosion issues four nuclear reactors shutdown will be prolonged for many more weeks, which may cause price pressure as winters are near.
According to the survey a fleet of 56 reactors can produce across 70% of the electricity r...
- The company EDF Renewable has been awarded consent for 50 megawatts of solar PV project in the United Kingdom
- The South Holland District Council has given the permission for the project after the consultation with the locals
- EDEN Renewables India has secured $ 165 million finance for 450-MW solar project.
- EDEN Renewables India is a joint venture between EDF Renewables and Total Eren.
- EDEN Renewables has built and operated many solar photovoltaic proj...
- The company EDF Renouvelables have started the crowdfunding for the development of the 14.4 megawatts of wind energy farm in France
- With the help of a total amount of 200,000 euros, the fundraising will be enabling the local population for...
- Undertaking global programme called EDF Pulse in India; EDF is organizing a competition format, offering financial support and other facilities to the winners.
- Depending on the Indian supply partners making relevant investment in their (Ind...