Search result for EUROPE
Europe 3D Machine Vision Market is expected to grow at CAGR 18.24% by 2028 due to increasing need for quality inspection and automation, says Absolute Markets Insights
The ability of automation to detect objects, measure distance and change its device processes is called 3D machine vision. In addition 3D computer vision is capable of integrating multiple point clouds from many scanners. The improved capabilities of 3D computer vision systems are likely to drive...
- Japan pledged around $710 million for Afghan for the next four years.
- Japanese Foreign Ministry mentioned providing assistance from 2021 to 2024.
- Japan pledged the same at an international conference in Geneva.
- POSCO is all geared up to develop a hyperloop train system, an eco-friendly futuristic transportation method.
- To further this, POSCO has recently inked a deal with Tata Steel Europe to cooperate in the overall hyperloop business field, including developing steel materials ...
- The chairman of FA has opposed the plans for the European Premier League and said there will be big consequences for the who are joining the competition
- Greg Clarke said that, it is more complicated and difficult because it will be needing...
- Alexander Lukashenko and his son have been officially put on the European Union sanctions blacklist
- This move came after the European Union member state’s decision was published in the official journal of the European Union
- The Chemicals Strategy of the European Union is standing for altering the significant implications for the cosmetics industry
- The European Commission is also aiming for extending the generic approach to make sure that the products are free...
- The oil company ‘Eni’ have joined the renewable energy group ‘Ocean Energy Europe’ for the development of the renewable marine energy
- For the company ‘Eni’, joining hands with Ocean Energy Europe is goin...
- The MTV Europe Music Awards will be honouring the who are fighting for the social and racial justice
- The women will be honoured with the Generation Change Award for their work for fighting against the social and racial injustice
- The European Commission have come up with new steps of measures for controlling the spread of the novel corona virus in Europe
- The main aim of the measures is to better understand of the spread of the novel corona virus and the also the ef...
- The UEFA has repeated its opposition to the European Super League after the announcement made by Josep Maria bartomeu before resigning as Barcelona president
- UEFA said that the principles of Promotion, Solidarity, relegation are not negoti...
- Arsene Wenger said that, the new European Super League is going to destroy the Premier League
- Arsene Wenger said that, he does not believe that Europe is ready for the European Super League
Arsene Wenger, who is the forme...
- Partial lockdowns in European states lead Tokyo stock to end lower.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended down at 86.57 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues of TSE finished at 1.62 points.
- Stock i...
- Tokyo stocks opened lower on Monday.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average lost 156.53 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE was down at 7.79 points.
- Stock issues saw a decline in securities ...
- Tokyo stocks opened higher on Monday morning.
- Major Japanese firms reported positive earnings.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average rose to 53.92 in 15 minutes of trading.
- Topix index of all First Section issues...
- Pep Guardiola, who is the manger of the football club Manchester city is worried by the packed schedule of the European football leagues
- He said, due to the packed schedule, the team is facing difficulties ahead of their match against West...
- The European Commission have introduced its new chemicals strategy to produce chemicals
- The main aim of the new chemical strategy is to make the production of the chemicals more sustainable while removing out the more potentially harmful s...
- The football clubs Aston Villa and Milan are standing alone in the top five leagues of Europe with perfect records
- For the first time since the 1995-1996, Milan have been winning first four matches of the Serie A seasons
- The European stocks have been increased on the novel corona virus vaccine returns by the end of the year 2020
- The shares of the company Saab, have been decreased by 12 percent after it posted a disappointing set of the results of the third...
Europe Content Intelligence Market was estimated to be US$ 122.2 Mn in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 31.8% over the Forecast Period
The growing adoption of artificial intelligence across various business processes has been vital for the growth in adoption for content intelligence offerings across numerous countries in the European region. Increasing adoption of online solutions in various industries is aiding the creation of ...
- The European Commission has made a commitment to end the exports of the banned hazardous chemicals in Europe
- The European Commission have made the decision after the investigation, which has revealed that the European manufacturers are exp...