Search result for Electronics
According to persons familiar with the situation, DCP Capital is considering selling its controlling position in MFS Technology (S) Pte Ltd, a Singapore-based flexible printed circuit manufacturer.
According to the persons who asked not to be identified because they were discussing a pr...
- Panasonic Corp. expects net profit to increase by $1.9 billion.
- In fiscal 2021, the company sales are forecasted to increase 4.5 percent to 7 trillion yen.
- The automotive segment is expected to turn an operating profit of...
- S. Korea saw an increase in 5G users by 14 million in April.
- SK Telecom Co. reported the most 5G subscribers at 6.74 million in April.
- 4G subscriptions declined to stand at 51.18 million in April.
- Some unsatisf...
- LG Electronics saw net profit of $1.05 billion in Q1 2021.
- Its operating profit also rose 39.1 percent to 1.51 trillion won in Q1.
- On Thursday, shares in LG fell 1.22 percent to 162,000 won on the Seoul bourse.
- China’s industrial firms maintain expansion of its business in Q1 2021.
- Major industrial firms raked in 1.83 trillion yuan in combined profits.
- In March profits of major industrial firms jumped 92.3% year on year to...
- Samsung sold over 10,000 units of 2021 QLED TV in S. Korea.
- The new QLED TV models were released in March 3.
- Samsung’s Neo QLED TV accounted for half of its 2021 QLED TV sales in South Korea.
- In 2020, Sam...
- S. Korea's business Chief’s dividend payments rose 37.1% in 2020.
- 39 heads of the nation's 50 conglomerates received a combined US$1.6 billion in 2020.
- Late Samsung Group Chairman Lee Kun Hee’s dividen...
- Sony India Software is going to award scholarships for female students at IISc.
- Scholarship is meant to encourage more women to pursue higher studies at IISc.
- Special attention is being given to engineering and technology so that...
- Samsung Electronics forecasts operating profit of $8.3 billion in Q1.
- Samsung projected its sales at 65 trillion won in the January-March period.
- Samsung projects its chip business to log an operating income below 4 trill...
- LG Electronics announces to end its no profit mobile business.
- The company in a regulatory filing announced to no longer produce and sell handsets after July 31.
- LG's mobile business has reportedly been in the red sin...
- Japan’s industrial output fell 2.1 percent in February over an earthquake.
- An earthquake on Feb. 13 in northeastern Japan disrupted parts supply for major automakers.
- The auto sector reported an 8.8 percent fall in ...
- Japan’s Murata Co. to provide its traffic counting system to Indonesia.
- The Japanese electronic parts maker has partnered with a local information technology firm in Indonesia.
- The traffic system developed by Murat...
- LG Electronics to split EV components business with Magna International.
- LG Electronics plans to set up a joint venture with the Canadian auto parts maker to secure the business.
- LG Electronics shareholders passed the pro...
- S. Korea becomes world’s 3rd largest maker of chip materials in 2020.
- S. Korea’s semiconductor market grew 3.9 percent in 2020.
- China overtook South Korea to occupy the second spot at $9.76 billion.
- Samsung Electronics asked to follow rules on employment restriction.
- Samsung Group’s independent compliance committee recommended the same.
- Lee is currently serving a 2 1/2-year prison term for bribing then-Presiden...
- Samsung Display to expand its OLED panels in gaming display market.
- Samsung Display is currently used in Asus' Republic of Gamers (ROG) Phone 5.
- The display supports a 120Hz refresh rate for fast frame transitions.
- Samsung to lead research on 6G at the ITU-R.
- The team will research on standardization of 6G and commercialization of the same.
- In 2020, Samsung Research released 6G White Paper presenting its views on next-generation com...
- LG Electronics and Luxoft to expand business in automotive solutions.
- Both the company’s joint venture Alluto is said to provide solutions for digital cockpit, in-vehicle infotainment, etc.
- The company mentioned tha...
- Samsung introduces ‘Bespoke Home’ solutions for customizable home appliances.
- The new line will help consumers decorate their entire home space with customizable products.
- Samsung has put out 17 ‘Bespoke...
- Samsung achieves fastest download speed using 5G and 4G LTE connectivity.
- The company achieved 5.23 gigabits per second (Gbps) in data speeds.
- Its EN-DC technology enables mobile operators to power up the speeds. <...