Search result for Equity Firm
- Toshiba Corp. President & CEO resign over management conflict.
- Chairman Satoshi Tsunakawa takes up the posts of Kurumatani.
- The conflict happened over a proposed buyout of the company by CVC Capital Partners. <...
- Britain’s CVC Capital likely to buyout Toshiba Corp. in a private deal.
- The terms of the deal will be discussed between the two companies and also the government.
- Toshiba received the initial proposal by CVC on Tues...
• Both the companies have said that this investment will boost iLife Digital’s growth plans, increase its market share and help its expansion into other countries
• According to the release, iLife Digital Technology, the company headquartered in Duba...
- Silver Lake wants a $ 1 Billion stake in Reliance Retail.
- The investment would value Reliance Retail at about $ 57 billion.
- Reliance plans to sell about 10% in new shares.
- Reliance Industries has raised more than $20 b...