Search result for Euro
• Markets start low as Investors continue assessing upcoming economic decisions related to coronavirus impact
• Impact of March PMI on the market
Friday morning saw European markets taking a lower start once again due to impact of global co...
- The pound remained above $1.30.
- Sterling fell 0.3% against the euro and settled at 83.28 pence.
- The interest rates remained unchanged at 0.75% last month.
On Monday, the pound has experienced a slump. It gave b...
- Fear about virus spread to other countries
- Japanese bonds gained
- U.S Yields fell
- Eurozone bonds gained
Standard 10-year JGB futures increase at 0.26 points to 152.59, climbing to their highest since e...
- Yen is up by 0.3 percent and settles at 109.57.
- Yuan fell to a two-week low.
- The death count from the virus has gone up by 17.
On Thursday, the Japanese currency Yen has surged whereas China’s Yuan has slumped to a two-we...
Government bond yields across the euro area fell after a U.S. air strike killed a top Iranian commander. This action had an impact in the form of a shadow war in the Middle East between Iran and the United States and its allies.
Germany’s 10-year secured Bund yields fell to two-we...
Portugal on Sunday qualified for the Euro 2020 against their match with Luxembourg as they thrashed the hosts 2-0 in their bid to qualify for the Euro 2020. Their captain Cristiano Ronaldo scored his 99th goal for the national team in their dual goal set up with Bruno Fernandes being the other sc...