Search result for FDA
- Korean genetic sequencing analyzer EDGC has signed an agreement with Dubai-based healthcare firm Babirus to deliver COVID-19 diagnostic test kits for the city's 2.55 million residents.
- The Incheon-based company echoed that it provided 100,000 DiaPlexQ kits to the United Ara...
• Late-stage US trial of AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine were put on hold since September 6 after a participant in the company’s UK trial fell ill with a suspiciously rare spinal inflammatory disorder known as transverse myelitis
• Sources claim t...
• The USFDA has previously released an alert in the month of May, where it had stated agency laboratory testing of several lots of extended-release (ER) metformin revealed levels of N-Nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) above prescribed limit
• Metformin, a drug u...
• Reports state that by expanding its probe into the unexplained illness, the FDA will be looking into trials conducted at earlier stages of similar vaccines developed by the same scientists
• One of the source has claimed that with this investigation, the...
• The FDA said that they are aware of news reports of teenagers ending up in the emergency rooms or dying after participating in the Benadryl Challenge encouraged in videos posted on the social media application TikTok
• The FDA has warned that taking over...
• Zydus Cadila, part of Cadila Healthcare group in a BSE filing said it has received final approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) in order to market Potassium Chloride extended release tablets in the strengths of 10 mEq (750 mg) and 20 mEq (...
• The President of United States, Donald Trump at a White House press briefing said that mass distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine will start as early as October, as the vaccine is almost ready
• President Trump said that the early distributions of COVID-1...
• Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) affects arteries in the lungs and in the heart
• As per the reports, this newly approved drug is therapeutically equivalent to the reference listed drug product Remodulin injection which has been developed by United ...
• Development of COVID-19 vaccine before the elections is extremely important for the U.S. President Donald Trump
• Dr Stephen Hahn was appointed by Trump in late 2019
• The USFDA has not made any decision as of now and has not seen any tria...
- CDC recently revised the testing guidelines
- Many states could take a stand against the revised version
Dr. Scott Gottlieb recently highlighted the need to test asymptomatic people. He said that they could be at high risk o...
• Remdesivir is now approved for all the hospitalized COVID positive patients
• Earlier on FDA has approved of blood plasma treatment too
Recently, CDC revised its guideline...
DR. STEPHEN HAHN: THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE CONVALESCENT PLASMA TREATMENT COULD HAVE BEEN EXPLAINED BETTER
- He came under criticism from scientists
- He considers the criticism justified
The convalescent plasma was recently authorized for emergency use. Over the weekend, Dr. Stephen Hahn explained the data on its effectiveness aga...
• 70,000 cases have already received convalescent blood treatment has been
• Trump approves of this move by the FDA &n...
- Gilead could get FDA approval for use of Remdesivir despite mixed trail results.
- The FDA had approved in May for sale of the drug to be used on an emergency basis for patients with severe COVID-19.
- The company had publis...
- Some cinemas in UK are reopening.
- Due to coronavirus, it is not safe for people to visit cinema halls.
- A campaign urging audiences to return to cinemas has been launched in the UK.
- The campaign intends reassure audienc...
- Dreamtech’s ECG patch Biosensor 1A has been approved by the FDA.
- The new sensor is said to work wirelessly in the transmission of ECG and heart rate.
- Dreamtech partnered with American healthcare company LifeSignals...
Hydroxychloroquine was promoted by Trump intensely
The anti-malaria drug has side effects and is ineffective in helping covid19 infected patients.
Hydroxychloroquine was hyped as the cure for Covid19 by Pr...
- Food and Drug Association (FDA) is no longer allowing to reuse and decontaminate some N95 masks which are made in China.
- The statement was released by the FDA when the world is undergoing a shortage of N95 masks amid the coronavirus ...
- New COVID-19 antibody test kit developed by Plexense Inc.
- The company has demonstrated its test kit well to get FDA approval.
- The company will launch the ACCEL ELISA COVID-19.
- The new test kit was developed wit...
- DIY ventilator developed UF College of Medicine
- The team lead by prof. Samsun Lampotang
- Costs less than $250 and is FDA approved
ICU beds and ventilators along with protective gears are probably the most needed and crucia...