Search result for FUJIFILM
- Tokyo stocks end higher in volatile trading.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up at 49.27 points.
- The broader Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE ended at 5.75 points.
- Stock issues saw ga...
• Dr. Adams said that the distribution of COVID-19 vaccine is likely by the end of the year once a vaccine candidate or candidates receive approval, with doses starting with health care workers and those deemed most vulnerable to COVID-19
• Speaking about ...
- Fujifilm’s Avigan shows efficacy in treating COVID-19, company to seek approval.
- Fujifilm Holdings plans to seek regulatory approval as early as October.
- Favipiravir drug may also become the third treatment drug fo...
- Tokyo stocks end lower on Wednesday.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended down by 13.81 points.
- Topix index finished at 2.17 points.
- Stock issues saw a decline in companies led by iron and steel, and nonferrou...
- Philippines begin clinical trials of the Japanese anti-flu drug Avigan to treat COVID-19.
- The trial is set for a period of 90 days at present.
- The clinical trials will be held in just four hospitals in Metro Manila at pr...
- Fujifilm to complete clinical tests of Avigan by September.
- Avigan is a potential candidate as a treatment for COVID-19.
- The test was supposed to be complete by June but pushed back due to a lack of enough patient data.<...
- Trump tries to woo North Carolina
- Biden leads polls there by 7%
Trump is losing ground and he knows that. He was in North Carolina addressing the voters when he said that he expects the covid19 vaccine to come out towards...
THE U.S. GOVERNMENT AWARDS $265 MILLION TO FUJIFILM FOR EXPANSION OF COVID-19 VACCINE MANUFACTURING CAPACITY
- The company is manufacturing bulk drug substance for a corona virus vaccine by Novavax
- Manufacturing and distribution of vaccine doses will prove to be another hurdle even after its development
The U.S. government h...
- Fujifilm Corp. to manufacture Novavax Inc.’s COVID-19 vaccine candidate.
- Both companies agreed to manufacture bulk drug substance for the vaccine candidate.
- Novavax has been developing NVX-CoV2373, a vaccine for COVID-19.
- A pivotal phase 3 clinical t...