Search result for Finance Ministry
- Japan’s current account surplus in November rose by 29.0 percent.
- The country’s current account balance registered a surplus of 1.88 trillion yen.
- Primary income marked a surplus of 1.72 trillion yen. <...
- Japan's exports fell in November to $59 billion for the 24th month.
- Shipments of diesel to Australia and cars to Europe and the Middle East remained sluggish.
- Exports of cars and auto parts shrank by 3.0 percent and ...
- Japan’s Finance Ministry reports corporate profits to have declined in July-Sept.
- The corporate profits had a double-digit decline in profits.
- The pretax profits of domestic companies fell by 28.4 percent.
- Japan government plans to give tax incentives to foreign residents in the country.
- The plan comes with respect to turning the country into an international financial hub.
- The Cabinet is expected to approve the government&...
- Japan reports a slight rise in exports for the month of October.
- In September, the declining pace of exports slowed from 4.9%.
- Exports to Asia as a whole rose 4.4 percent to 3.69 trillion yen.
- Imports, however,...
- Japan’s current account surplus declined for the first half of 2020.
- Exports and inbound travelers sharply decreased due to the pandemic.
- The country’s exports tumbled 19.2 percent from a year ago to 30.30 tri...
- Japanese companies’ retained profits hit a record high in fiscal 2019.
- Retained corporate profits in the year through March rose by 2.6 percent.
- Pretax profits of domestic companies plummeted by 14.9 percent. ...
- Finance Ministry of Japan upgrades the country’s regional economies for 2nd quarter.
- The ministry’s 11 regional bureaus also upgraded their independent assessments.
- The ministry pointed out the ‘Go To Tr...
- Exports in Japan fell by 19.2 percent in the first half of fiscal 2020.
- Japan logged a goods trade surplus of $6.4 billion.
- Through six months exports fell to 30.91 trillion yen.
- Imports also dropped by 17.2 pe...
- Japan reports current account surplus for the month of August; logs $19.82 billion.
- The amount fell from a year earlier even though it was at a slower pace.
- Exports went down by 15.5 percent to 5.12 trillion yen.
- Japan government ministries and agencies request $1 trillion as budget for FY 2021.
- The sum is excluding spending plans for the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The budget for the year starting in April 2021 will be finalized in late D...
- Japan's general account budget request for fiscal 2021 topped $950 billion.
- The Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare asked for a record of 32.99 trillion yen.
- The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport, and To...
- Several ministries and agencies from Japan make large budget requests for FY 2021.
- The budget request for FY 2021 exceeds $947 billion.
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare made requests for around $31 billion. ...
- Japan government reports decline in exports for the month of August.
- The country’s exports downgraded by 14.8 percent.
- Imports also decreased by 20.8 percent.
- Exports to China increased while U.S.A export...
- Japan’s revised GDP for April-June period shrank by 28.1 percent in fiscal 2020.
- Capital expenditure dropped by 4.7 percent from the previous quarter.
- The exports of goods and services dropped by 18.5 percent. ...
- Pandemic continues to pull down Japan’s current account surplus; July 27.4%.
- The balance in international trade stood at $13 billion.
- The primary income surplus fell by 25.1%.
- Imports dropped by 22.6%.
- Japan’s capital spending in the April-June quarter falls by 11.3 percent.
- This is the largest drop in a decade.
- Investment by nonfinancial sectors totaled $91 billion.
- In the nonmanufacturing sector, inv...
- Japan reported its first goods surplus in July; logged $109 million.
- However, exports remained rather slow in July due to the pandemic.
- Exports dropped by 19.2 percent from a year ago.
- Imports also dropped by 2...
- Japan’s economy remains unchanged after the second revision; GDP fell by 2.2%.
- The economy shrank in the January-March quarter.
- Japan's GDP data for the April-June quarter will be released on Aug. 17.
- Japan-ASEAN has made revisions in the free trade pact.
- ASEAN is a major market for Japanese firms as well as key link in supply chains.
- In 2008, the original economic partnership agreement with ASEAN took effect. ...