Search result for Finance minister of India
• Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi made an announcement of stimulus package worth Rs 20 lakh crore
• Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman gave a break up of the package announced by the PM
• Income tax filing date has been extended to Nove...
- Cabinet approves RBI suggested reconstruction scheme for Yes Bank
- Moratorium might be lifted soon
Yes bank customers cam heave a sigh of relief as the moratorium on Yes bank is expected to be lifted very soon. The &...
As a part of the current Indian government’s privatization plan, to generate revenues and win invite foreign investors to the country, five state-owned companies to buy stakes from the government.
The finance minister of India, Miss Nirmala Sitharaman, announced that the governmen...