Search result for Firms
According to Stella Levantesi, PR firms working for the fossil fuel sector are taking terminology from the climate movement and using it to support climate denial.
The CEO and president of the American Petroleum Institute (API), Mike Sommers, stated on a recent episode of the Fox Busine...
The development of water-related technologies as well as improvements in infrastructure have been of assistance to areas that are deficient in water. The methods that Singapore uses to satisfy its day-to-day water needs are now causing a stir on a worldwide scale due to the rippling effect they a...
On Tuesday, the Deputy Commerce Minister of Thailand, Sinit Lertkrai, said that the Commerce Ministry had given the go-ahead to fifty international companies in April for conducting business in the country under the Foreign Business Act.
He said that these foreign companies had invested...
US auto firms want to keep their production base in Thailand with more focus on electric vehicles (EV). On Wednesday, Ford Motor Corporation announced that it was investing 900 million US dollars to upgrade Thai factories that build its Everest SUVs and Ranger pickups.
- An Australian court has ordered the media firms for paying a total of 1.1 million Australian dollars
- The media firms of Australia has to pay the amount as fines for breaking the suppression order of George Pell for child sexual assault
- China’s industrial firms maintain expansion of its business in Q1 2021.
- Major industrial firms raked in 1.83 trillion yuan in combined profits.
- In March profits of major industrial firms jumped 92.3% year on year to...
- S. Korean listed firms saw net profit increase by 20 percent in 2020.
- The combined annual net income 694 KOSPI-listed companies came to $56.25 billion.
- Around 479 firms were in black, and 215 firms suffered losses. ...
- S. Korea FSS reports credit card firms combined earnings to rise 23.1%.
- The combined net profit of eight card issuers came to $1.8 billion in 2021.
- The increase was attributed to combination of earnings from card loans an...
- Japan’s economy grew 11.7 percent in Oct-Dec 2020.
- The country’s real GDP expanded by a double-digit percentage for the 2nd quarter.
- Private consumption remained unchanged from rises of 2.2 percent.
• The firm has a long term plan of creating a new financial system in about 20 years dominated by DeFi and fintech firms
- S. Korea’s major listed firms’ cash dividends rose by 60 percent in 2020.
- A survey showed the combined dividends by 124 listed firms to be 30.2 trillion won.
- The net profit of the companies was reported to be ...
- Keidanren reports only 37% of firms met with govt.’s teleworking requests.
- In the Tokyo metropolitan area, the number of people commuting decreased by 40 percent.
- Feb. 7 is the supposed date for the end date of the ...
- S. Korean delivery workers have reached a settlement with logistics companies.
- The Parcel Delivery Workers' Solidarity Union members are said to return to work on Saturday.
- The National Assembly and the Ministry of La...
- China’s top-of-the-line industrial firms posted record growth rising by 4.1 % year-on-year in the preceding years 2020 to 6.45 trillion Yuan roughly equivalent to 997.7 billion US dollars (approx.).
- The rise in growth was again meteoric widening from the 2.4 % growth regi...
- S. Korea’s top 100 firms record surge in their market value over past 5 years.
- The combined market capitalization of these firms stood at US$1.61 trillion.
- Samsung Electronics Co. market value remains at the top wit...
- BOK reports the country’s financial market to be stable.
- BOK published its biennial report on financial stability to the National Assembly.
- South Korean household’s outstanding debt reached 1,682.2 trillion wo...
- Companies in Japan develop AI, drones, and 4K video cameras for security systems.
- Shortage of security personnel due to COVID-19 has lead firms to adopt such security systems.
- Secom Co. developed ‘AI guard’ w...
• This move has been made to keep tech giants in control and curb the emergence of anti-competitive dominant companies
• As per the new draft EU rules major technology companies in the U.S. including likes of Apple and Facebook may require to change their ...
HONG KONG’S COVID HANDOUTS FAVORED LABOUR BUSINESSES; CARRIE LAM SAYS SHE WILL BE THE FIRST TO TEST SINOVACCINE
- Dairy Farm, Kowloon Motor Bus, and Maxim's were among the top beneficiaries of presents from the public authority's Employment Support Scheme pointed toward saving employment during the Covid-19 pandemic, a dissident financial specialist says<...
• The U.S. government is in final stages to issue a list of 89 Chinese aerospace and other companies that would refrain them from accessing US technology exports over military ties
• Citing a draft copy of the US Commerce Department’s list, Reuters s...