Search result for Forex
- The rupee slumps by 17 paise and settled at 74.08 against the greenback.
- The US Federal Reserve stated that it will elaborate its balance sheet by at least $700 billion in the weeks to come.
- The Federal Reserve has cut the inter...
- The rupee fell to 74.48 in intraday trading
- RBI calms market with the buy-sell swap offer
- The swap will be conducted through auctions
- The first batch of tranches will be auctioned in March for $2
- Forex Trading is the biggest market in terms of everyday activity. Daily $5trillion has been traded.
- It is important to understand the market before entering it.
- Virtually anyone can trade and compete in the Forex trading market...
- The Rupee opened at 64 paise down and settled at 74.28 against the US dollar.
- World Health Organisation (WHO) has declared Coronavirus as a “Pandemic.”
- The government has suspended all tourist visas from March ...
- The rupee slumped by 26 paise and settled at 74.06 against the US dollar.
- The crude oil price slumped by more than 20 percent.
- USDINR pair is expected to be in the range of 74.20 and 74.70.
On Monday, the rupee...
- The interest rate cuts by the US Federal Reserve has fueled the worries over coronavirus.
- The Federal Reserve has cut the interest rates by 50 basis points on Tuesday.
- The US dollar index is expected to fall further against the ...
- Euro jumped and settled at $1.1185 overnight.
- The dollar index remained six-week low against the basket of six currencies.
- The Japanese yen is steady at 108.26 per dollar.
On Tuesday, the dollar remained stable...
- The rupee has gained 15 paise and settled at 71.85.
- Most Asian currencies are experiencing a slump due to coronavirus.
- The USDINR pair is expected to be in the range of 71.70 and 72.05.
Today, the rupee entered...
- The rupee fell by 10 paise to a 1-month low and settled at 71.64 against the U.S. dollar.
- The 10-year government bond yield was at 6.42 percent.
- Brent crude oil futures fell by 0.20 percent and is trading at $59.00 per barrel.
- The euro is trading at a three-month low while the dollar is ahead.
- The investors are taking less interest in Euro and are pessimistic about the outlook for Europe’s largest economy.
- The euro is at $1.0836, which is close ...
With Japan reporting a much deeper economic contraction than expected, the yen traded slightly lower on Monday, 17 FEB 2020 in Asia. The USD/JPY pair inched up 0.1% 109.81. The Cabinet Office reported that Japan’s GDP in the December quarter fell an annualized 6.3%, faster than the expected...
- The rupee opened at 8 paise lower and settled at 71.45 against the greenback.
- In January, the gap between exports and imports was at $15.2 billion.
- According to the brokerage firm Motilal Oswal Financial Services, today, the USD...
- Euro stood at a 33-month low of $1.0817 on Friday.
- Industrial production has shrunk by 0.3 percent.
- The dollar index against the basket of six countries and stood at 99.131.
On Monday, the euro fell followed. T...
- USD/JPY pair traded at 109.74 which accounts for a slump by 0.03% from the previous trading.
- USD/CNY pair has surged by 0.1% and settled at 6.9855.
- GBP/USD pair has also experienced a change and settled at 1.3046.
Investors looking for safe havens in Asia are preferring South Korea. Hence, South Korean bonds have been garnering maximum foreign inflows in Asia since January. Due to its strong forex reserves and credit ratings after the onset of the coronavirus epidemic in China, South Korea is expected to r...
The currency crisis that has struck the Turkish Lira since August 2018 is showing no signs of dying down. On Monday the Lira gained 0.4% against the US Dollar however quickly lost that lead on Tuesday again depreciating 0.6% against the US Dollar. The Syrian Government Troops on Monday attacked a...
- The rupee surged by 5 paise and settled at 71.35 against the US dollar.
- USDINR pair is expected to be in the range of 71.20 and 71.80.
- The employment data was released on Friday with 2,24,000 jobs in January 2020 as compared to ...
- The dollar is strengthened as tension mounts ahead of the US jobs report.
- USD/JPY has surged and settled at 110.
- The US is pointing towards the increase of 160,000 jobs in 2020.
The US is holding on gains amid ...
- Nomura Holdings Inc. will flip its top currency calls for 2020 due to coronavirus.
- In December, Nomura has predicted that the offshore yuan will strengthen to 6.89 against the dollar by end of March.
- Nomura has released a statem...
- The rupee slumped by 30 paise and settled at 71.65 against the US dollar.
- The Finance minister in the Union Budget 2020 announced that the fiscal deficit for the current fiscal year will be 3.8 percent compared to previous estimates of 3.3...