Search result for Fossil Fuels
- The renewable electricity of the United Kingdom has defeated the electricity generation by fossil fuels
- And this achievement can remain as the largest source of Energy for electricity generation in the future
- The production of the renewable energy has defeated the fossil fuels production in the European Union
- The renewable energy has been responsible for powering 38 percent of electricity in Europe in 2020
The renewable energy...
- Boris Johnson has announced that, the United Kingdom will be ending its support to the fossil fuel industry overseas
- Boris Johnson’s office also said that, the announcement going to extend the shift of for supporting the renewable en...
- United Nations warned of climate change as plans on creating coal, oil, and gas till 2030 double of what it is producing now
The biggest fossil fuel creator nations include Australia, China, Canada, and the United States.
- The Morrison government budget mainly focuses on current circumstances and energy spending plans, including financing for its future missions pointing to technology for emission reduction and $52m for improving Australia's gas industry
- More energy was generated by the renewables than the fossil fuels for the first time in Europe
- The wind energy, solar and bio energy and the hydroelectricity have generated more energy than the energy created by the fossil fuels
- Renewable energy resources overtake fossil fuels to generate electricity in Europe
In the European region the renewable resources like Wind, solar, hydro and bioenergy usually generates 40% of the total electricity in the first...
Greta Thunberg is among those few young personalities which are known globally. It was her fierce speech at the United Nations Climate Change Conference which took place in the year 2018 that gave her the recognition.
Greta Thunberg, an environmental activist from the Sweden is again in th...
- Japan is the highest importer of LNG in the global market
- U.S exports it’s third highest quantity to Japan
Japan is highly dependent on fossil fuels. The country has remained at the top spot of global importers of l...
- The temporary decrease in natural gas prices should help to eliminate coal utilization in Japan
- The spot price for the fuel reached a record low of 10 years for first week of February
The reduction in spot price of natura...
- Japan is the largest importer of fossil fuels globally
- The country plans to support construction of LNG pipelines
In a move to take the lead position in the ever-increasing market of importing combustible fuels, Japan pla...
He International Energy Agency's November World Energy Outlook forecasts only a relatively small 54mn toe gap in Japan's 2040 oil demand between the "government strategies" scenarios of the world and "sustainable development." Such a conservative forecast for the latte...
On Wednesday, a government energy panel called for a national reserve plan to be strengthened to ensure the availability of oil and rare metals in the face of increased global competition.
Resource-poor Japan is facing an increasing risk of supply instability as it imports 90% of its oi...
Petrochemicals (also called crude oil distillates) are chemical merchandise obtained from crude oil by processing. Some chemical compounds made of crude oil also are obtained from alternative fossil fuels, like coal or fossil fuel, or renewable sources like corn, palm fruit or sugar cane....