Search result for Fraud
According to a survey by the world's largest digital payments company, Visa, and Dubai's Department of Economy and Tourism, about one in three online buyers in the United Arab Emirates still find it difficult to recognise fraud and scams.
The majority of respondents to the 2022 ...
Digitization market by number of mobile devices and social media is changing the business landscape for all the sectors including insurance sector. With the advancements in technologies, insurance companies are harnessing the technologies such as artificial intelligence and data analytics for fra...
It is not common—almost unthinkable, in fact—to see a team win by a score of 91-0 or 95-0 when watching a football game. However, these are actual results from two recent matches in the First Division of Sierra Leone, not just figures conjured out of thin air.
The football o...
Sixteen US physicians and healthcare workers have been sentenced to prison for stealing more than $250 million via healthcare fraud and opiate trafficking schemes, including at least half a dozen medical practitioners of Pakistani heritage.
Seven others have been found guilty but are aw...
- ConsenSys has filed suit against Kavita Gupta, for fraud.
- The above complaint has been recorded weeks after Gupta filed a complaint in New York state court saying the firm owes her money for her work in starting ConsenSys Ventures. <...
- The FTC has brought it to the notice of the crypto fans to stay vigilant of a new version of payment scam which involves impersonators and crypto ATMs.
These Scammers call people and pretend to work for the government or law enforce...
Seafood fraud has spread all over the world. When you order a certain kind of fish, you expect it to be served. But several reports in the last few years have shown that you are more likely to be served a cheaper-quality fish.
A study conducted by the US in 2019 shows that one out of ev...
- Stefan Qin stated the hedge fund in the first year of college
- Many investors have lost their entire life savings in this fraud
Stefan Qin's investors thought they had invested their money in a hedge fund that was gener...
- A Melbourne man is the primary Australian to be indicted for JobKeeper extortion after claiming to work a business to get more cash from the public authority during the Covid pandemic
Raed Saleh, 33, was sentenced in the Heidelberg M...
- IRDAI has urged people to not to buy motor insurance from Digital National Motor Insurance.
- Digital National Motor Insurance is a Bengaluru-based fraud company.
- This company does not have any license to sell insurance.
- Com Olho is the first company in India that has patented Advertising Fraud detection.
- Advertising industry sees the advertising fraud as a serious concern as digital advertising is increasing nowadays.
One of the fastest-g...
FREE TRAVEL FOR MONORAIL PASSENGERS IN THAILAND; TOURISM OPERATORS WILL BE TAKEN INTO CUSTODY FOR FRAUD
- Workers can enjoy free travel for a period on two new rail routes which were opened on Wednesday - the new Green Line, and the Gold Line, both monorails drive without a driver
The BTS is offering a free journey between Wat Phra Sri M...
- The court in France had rejected the extradition request of United Kingdom for the convicted ex-Barclays trader
- The trader was accused of a crime, which was not considered as a crime in France at that time
The former Barc...
PRAMOD MITTAL, WHO SPENT 50 MILLION POUNDS ON DAUGHTER’S WEDDING IS BIGGEST BANKRUPT IN UNITED KINGDOM
- Pramod Mittal, who is the brother of Lakshmi Mittal said that he owns 2.5 billion pounds
- Pramod Mittal has become the biggest Bankrupt person in the United Kingdom
Pramod Mittal, who is the brother of the 19th richest per...
- BaFin is planning extra caution due to Wirecard financial fraud scandal.
- German government plans to equip BaFin with more power.
Germany’s financial watchdog BaFin is planning extra caution due to Wirecard financial ...
- The offices of the German Football Association have been searched for investigation in tax fraud
- The search was conducted in the five states all over Germany
On Wednesday, the prosecutors of Frankfurt said that, the headq...
- Fraudulent e-money withdrawal scams continue to hit Japan.
- Five other service operators have reported the problem; besides NTT Docomo Inc.
- All the five firms found illicit withdrawals from accounts at Japan Post Bank Co....
• New York Jets had recently released Bellamy because he was physically unable to perform list while recovering from a shoulder injury that he had suffered in the year 2019
• Joshua Bellamy allegedly conspired with others to submit numerous fraudulent smal...
- Samsung Electronics is facing rough weather as never seen before, finding itself in the midst of another legal battle against prosecutors as its heir apparent Lee Jae-yong on Tuesday was impeached for his alleged role in a 2015 merger and fraudulent accounting.
- Legal representa...
- Actress Lori Laughlin and husband sentenced on Friday for college fraud scheme.
- The actress famous from hit daily soap series “Full House” and fashion designer husband.
- Both had pleaded guilty in May to engag...