Search result for GDPR
- RAH Infotech has found a new partner in Trustifi.
- Both partners are working to introduce enhanced e-mail security to India.
RAH Infotech, India’s leading technology distributor has forged a partnership with Las Vegas...
- A new law in Belgium allows the contact tracing of people who might be infected with coronavirus.
- The bill will allow consensus between various communities.
On Tuesday, 15 SEP 2020, the Health and Equal Opportunities Commi...
• 130 researchers from 8 countries will come together to develop an application to combat coronations
• This application will be supported by the PEPP-PT
• This development will be under compliances set by GDPR
Scientists and techn...
Not unexpectedly, since GDPR was introduced, it has become increasingly difficult for advertisers to collect user data that was readily available to them previously. Despite the initial nosedive in programmatic purchases of pre-and-post-GDPR enforcement, companies have actually been given the opp...
The speech of Anonos Keynote on what the future contains regarding economic data creativity and development.
Anonos, the statistics enablement and confidentiality rights organization technology display place provider, proclaimed today that its Chief Executive Officer Gary LaFever will talk about what the Future contains: major reflections to make the most of legal data use in the economic sector at FIMA...