Search result for GENOCIDE
- The government of Turkey has condemned the decision of the Netherlands for recognizing the 1915 incidents as ‘genocides’
- The spokesperson of the foreign ministry said that, the councils are not the venues for writing history an...
- Rwandan genocide archives will now be accessible to the Rwandan citizens.
- Rwandan President Paul Kagame had accused France of keeping the archives confidential.
- Relations between the two countries had hit a low point in 2...
On November 20, State Counselor Aung San Suu Kyi, Myanmar's de facto head of state, stated that she would lead her country's defense at the International Court of Justice (ICJ) in The Hague, where Myanmar is accused by The Gambia of violating the 1948 Genocide Convention.