Search result for Gaza
According to the White House, Biden was not exposed to the question regarding Israel's decision to postpone its ground invasion of Gaza.
According to the White House, Vice President Joe Biden did not hear a question from a reporter who asked whether Israel should wait a potential ground assault of Gaza until more captives can get out when he said "yes." Biden's answer was in response to the question of whether Israel...
Israel has produced a vehement reaction to climate activist Greta Thunberg's support for Gaza. Greta, along with four other activists holding placards expressing solidarity with Palestine and Gaza, uploaded a photo of the group to X, formerly Twitter, on Friday.
On its official X ac...
Conflict between Israel and Hamas: India demands strict compliance with international humanitarian law
On Thursday, India issued a demand for the rigorous enforcement of international humanitarian law, days after an attack on a hospital in Gaza sparked outrage throughout the world.
Arindam Bagchi, a spokesperson for India's Ministry of External Affairs, stated that India is concerned...
Tuesday, scores of people were killed when an explosion occurred at the crowded al-Ahli Hospital in Gaza City. The majority of Arab nations in the region placed the blame on Israel, whereas Israeli officials claimed that the devastation of the hospital was caused by a Palestinian rocket.
<...On Friday, Israeli infantry conducted their initial incursions into the Gaza Strip since Hamas fighters stormed through southern Israel. In response, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared that a retaliatory campaign had only just begun.
After Hamas fighters stormed through towns an...
Dozens of foreigners have reportedly been slain, reported missing, or taken captive as a result of the weekend attack on Israel by Hamas fighters.
More than 900 people have been slain in Israel, and more than 700 have been killed in Israeli retaliatory attacks on Gaza.
In response to the conflict with Hamas and the escalating attacks on Gaza, major international airlines have suspended or reduced flights to Tel Aviv.
On Sunday, roughly half of all scheduled flights at the airport did not operate, and by Monday evening, a third had been canceled.
...Over 300 people were killed in the Israel-Palestine conflict as a result of a surprise attack by Hamas.
Over 232 people were killed in Gaza, according to Palestine, while 70 were killed in Israel as the Islamist group Hamas launched 5,000 rockets in a surprise attack. Israel declared war on Hamas, vowing vengeance for the brutal attack, and commenced bombing.
Israel is at war, according t...
Political leaders of Israel and Egypt met publicly after a decade
They discussed the tensions rising from the Gaza strip
On Monday, the political leaders of Israel and Egypt met publicly, almost after a decade. The main agenda for this mee...
• The US senator said that according to him, the request by Israel will be quickly authorized by the US in wake of an 11-day escalation between Israel and Hamas
• A total of 253 Palestinians including 66 children, along with 12 Israelis lost their lives in...
• Blinken said “We know that to prevent a return to violence, we have to use the space created to address a larger set of underlying issues and challenges.”
• According to Blinken, the US would be working with its partners to ensure that Hamas ...
• The release said “Representatives Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Mark Pocan, and Rashida Tlaib led the introduction of a House resolution opposing the sale of $735 million in American-made weapons to the Israeli government.”
According to a press releas...
• The US reiterated that it could interfere with the Biden administration's efforts to end an ongoing hostilities
• In order to pass a resolution it requires a minimum of nine “yes” votes along with a no veto by the US or any of the four ot...
• This move from the US comes at a time when the number of Israeli and Palestinian death are continuously going upwards
• Recently, US envoy Hady Amr arrived in Tel Aviv in an attempt to resolve the ongoing conflict between Israel and Gaza
• Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian said China has stated that there has been obstruction by “one country” which is preventing the council from speaking unanimously
Amid their ongoing cold war, China on Monday urged the United States...
• According to the reports, Amr will be taking part in talks with Israeli, Palestinian and UN officials for de-escalation talks
• While the US has called for peace, its President Joe Biden has also said that Israel has a right to defend itself
• Talking to the reporters at the White House, the US President Joe Biden said “My expectation and hope are that this will be closing down sooner than later.”
• On Wednesday, the White House Security Adviser Jake Sullivan had a word with Qatari...
• The US State Department called on Israel and the Palestinians to de-escalate the tensions between the two sides, that have turned violent and fatal
The United States has expressed serious concern over the ongoing conflict between Israel and the Palestine. The...
• The Gaza's health ministry also said that at least 122 people have been left injured in the air strikes, of which some are in critically injured
According to Gaza's health ministry, many people were killed in the Israeli bombing that took place in ear...
IN RETALIATION TO ATTACKS BY PALESTINE DURING PEACE DEAL SIGNING CEREMONY WITH UAE IN WHITE HOUSE, ISRAEL AIR RAIDS GAZA
The Israeli military attacked the Gaza strip in an air raid on Wednesday after rockets were terminated into Israel during a "signing ceremony" of both nations with the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain in the United States.