Search result for Germany
- Two healthcare apps have now been granted permission for prescription in Germany for the first time
- The Digital Healthcare Act or DVG have officially granted permission to the doctors to prescribe the apps to the patients for the first tim...
- France and Germany are two biggest economies in Europe.
- To build clean hydrogen fuel capacity, these two countries are investing billions of euros.
- The two partners wish to decarbonize heavy industry and transport.
- The coach of the German National football team has paid tribute to Jonas Hector for retiring from the German national team for personal reasons
- Joachim Loew said that, they had a very good, personal and confidential conversation and he hav...
- The stocks of Germany were lower at the closing of the trade market
- At the closing in Frankfurt, the DAX index and the TecDAX were both lower
On Thursday, the stocks of Germany were lower after the closing in Frankfurt, a...
- The company Bosch and Mercedes-Benz are going to launch the autonomous parking technology in Germany
- New Bosch video cameras are going to be used instead of the older LIDAR technology, which can identify the parking spaces and also monitor...
- The new Enovik Project is expected to increase the use of renewable energy sources in Germany.
- Siemens Energy has launched project with Enovik to make climate-friendly plastics or food supplements from carbon dioxide and hydrogen.
- BaFin is planning extra caution due to Wirecard financial fraud scandal.
- German government plans to equip BaFin with more power.
Germany’s financial watchdog BaFin is planning extra caution due to Wirecard financial ...
- rlaxx TV is now available in Germany and the UK.
- It is offered on many smart TVs.
- Free ad-supported service combines linear channels offer the flexibility of Video on Demand (VoD).
- rlaxx TV is available as a premium se...
- Joachim Loew, who is the head coach of the German national football team struggles because of then criticism after their 2018 World Cup loss
- The critics can be ignored by seeing the development in the team after the 2018 World Cup
- At the moment, German hospitals have sufficient amount of ventilators available.
- Draegerwerk has decided to supply ventilators to countries that need equipment for coronavirus treatement.
Seeing that German hospitals have ...
- The Telefonica company of Spain have explored 5-billion-euro the expansion in Germany
- The infrastructure unit of Telefonica is planning to sign a deal with the bank and the investor by the end of the month
- The foreign minister of Germany said that, the king of Thailand cannot rule from the German soil
- The foreign minister said, they have made it clear that the politics concerning Thailand should not be conducted from Germany
- The offices of the German Football Association have been searched for investigation in tax fraud
- The search was conducted in the five states all over Germany
On Wednesday, the prosecutors of Frankfurt said that, the headq...
- Glacier Kwong, a digital rights activist said from Germany, where she resides nowadays that she fears getting back to Hong Kong, as she began signing a petition approaching Berlin to force sanctions against China
She says, she loves ...
- A healthcare worker in Germany has been send to jail for killing three of his patients with lethal doses of insulin
- The doctors became suspicious when they identified a fresh mark of needle on an 87-year-old patient
- The authorities of Germany are expecting the response form the European Union to the poisoning of the Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny
- The foreign minister of Germany said that, its is very serious violation of the civic rights whi...
- The authorities of Germany said that, the Thyssenkrupp state bailout is not the right step for gaining money
- The Thyssenkrupp Steel, Europe has been affected by the high costs of raw materials and weak demand from the cheap Chinese imports...
- The stock exchange operator of Germany gas proposed several tougher rules after the Wirecard fraud scandal
- The investors have to submit their views till 4th November on the new and stricter admission rules
- For two years, Pépite Sexiste has been fighting against gender stereotypes in advertising industry.
- Now, it has decided to go international.
- Recently, it has launched its German subsidiary called Servus Sexismus.
- Thousands of demonstrators in the southern region of Germany have gathered for protesting against the corona virus restrictions
- The police have recorded around 10,500 to 11,000 people have taken part in the protest