Search result for Global
- Toyota reports an increase in October output by 9.0 percent.
- The company’s worldwide production increased for the second straight month.
- Toyota’s domestic output rose by 12.0 percent.
- Overseas produ...
- JICA launched an organization to support foreign workers in Japan.
- The agency will seek to make Japan an attractive choice for foreigners to work in.
- The organization aims to produce tangible results by 2023.
SKT’S E-COMMERCE ARM 11ST TIES-UP WITH AMAZON TO ENTAIL STELLAR CUSTOMER-CENTRIC SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- SK Telecom (SKT) has formed a well-considered key alliance with Amazon, the world's largest e-commerce company, the company announced on Nov. 16.
- Thus, Amazon is teaming up with Korean e-commerce platform 11st to avail purchase of its goods to Korean customers, 11st operato...
- Another pass focusing on unfamiliar tech industry specialists will dispatch in January as a component of endeavors to build up Singapore's tech biological system, said the Economic Development Board (EDB)
An aggregate of 500 open...
- Honda forecasts an increase in net profit of $3.8 billion for fiscal 2020.
- Honda slightly upgraded its four-wheel vehicle sales estimate to 4.6 million units.
- The company maintained its motorcycles sales estimate at 14.8 ...
- Toyota plans to produce 4.6 million cars globally for July – Dec. period.
- The plan is reported to be a 5% increase in output from a year earlier.
- In September, Toyota produced 841.915 cars September alone. <...
- The latest gold demand trend shows a solid 21 percent development in worldwide venture interest for gold in the third quarter somewhat balance a general interest plunge for the yellow metal
Worldwide gold interest dropped by 19 perce...
- Toyota reported its global production to have increased by 11.7 percent.
- The global output report was for the month of September.
- The company saw a 48.5 percent jump in China.
- Toyota’s domestic productio...
- Japan Health Ministry announces low death rate of severe COVID-19 patients.
- The proportion of death from ‘second wave’ COVID-19 infections began to fall since June.
- The ministry analyzed cases of around ...
- Lee Kun-hee, chairman of South Korea’s top multinational, Samsung Electronics, passed away on Sunday after being under observation and in hospital care for six years.
- His family, including Vice Chairman Jay Y. Lee, were by his side.
He was 78.
• The primary reason behind stocks going up was investors hoping for another round of aid for the US economy as talks between Republicans and Democrats have resumed
• The last presidential debate that took place on Thursday where both the candidates ...
- The Singapore Tourism Board (STB) is collaborating with Airbnb Experiences to offer an assortment of online travel encounters to worldwide customers amid the new global traveler atmosphere
In a news delivery, STB and Airbnb said they...
- Singapore's teenagers topped the 2018 Program for International Student Assessment (PISA) a worldwide study that checks competence, beating those from 26 different nations
PISA characterizes worldwide competition as the capacity ...
- Exports in Japan fell by 19.2 percent in the first half of fiscal 2020.
- Japan logged a goods trade surplus of $6.4 billion.
- Through six months exports fell to 30.91 trillion yen.
- Imports also dropped by 17.2 pe...
- Global output of 8 major Japanese automakers falls in August.
- Output fell by 12.1 percent in August to 1.87 million units.
- Toyota produced 634,217 vehicles, down by 6.7 percent.
- Suzuki’s global output tot...
• The S&P in its report said that they do not expect the world’s largest banking sectors, including more than half of G20's, to recover to pre-COVID-19 levels until 2023 or beyond
• Credit Analyst Gavin Gunning said that they have already neg...
- Japanese medical experts credit increase in testing for low 2nd wave COVID-19 deaths.
- Around 6,100 coronavirus patients across Japan registered with the National Center for Global Health and Medicine's database.
• According to the sources, the filing of the IPO would be on U.S. stock exchange and likely to come in about a year
• On August 6, President Trump had ordered ByteDance to divest TikTok in the middle of growing concerns of national security
- Australia has several environmental effects due to its geography.
- And, they are so serious that the government cannot ignore or avoid them.
One such report published by a think tank in Australia suggests that Australia'...
- Two UAE private schools got in Spear’s Schools Index 2020 among the main 100 schools in the world.
Cranleigh Abu Dhabi and Dubai College, both adhere to the British educational plan, were likewise among the best five schools in...