Search result for Google
- S. Korea’s app market ONE store gains popularity.
- The app store is said to be an alternative to Google’s Play store.
- The app market is a subsidiary of wireless carrier SK Telecom Co.
- Google’s ...
- Australia guaranteed to win against Google as media organizations fixed to declare content arrangements with the Internet goliath that were supposedly definitely more worthwhile than their worldwide adversaries
A month after the Alph...
- Google and Facebook were near striking huge business bargains to pay Australian media for news in front of Australia making world-first laws that would drive the computerized goliaths to fund news coverage, a minister said on Monday
- Australia's Seven West Media turned into the nation's first significant media source to hit a deal with Google, as the public authority pushes ahead with a law that would drive the Internet goliath to pay media organizations for content ...
- Elon Musk says that Tesla has better hardware and software than Google's Waymo.
- Musk claimed that Waymo makers were misguiding people by claiming that Waymo was better than Tesla.
- The self-driving car is expected to be among ...
- Australia's competition regulator could bring a third claim against Google for abusing its market power in the promoting area if proof accumulated throughout the following months backs protest from publicists and distributors
- Josh Frydenberg has cautioned the web goliaths Google it is inescapable they will pay for news content and their dangers to close down services in Australia do them a major injury
The treasurer on Sunday said the Morrison's admin...
• Berners-Lee said that he is concerned that the code risks breaching a fundamental principle of the web by requiring payment for linking between certain content online.
• On Tuesday, the President Donald Trump’s administration has asked the Australi...
- In terms of popularity, YouTube is the closest rival of WhatsApp in India.
- Both YouTube and WhatsApp are very close to amass half a billion users in India.
Popular messaging app WhatsApp has very few competitors that are n...
- S. Korea asks foreign and local online companies to provide stable services.
- Google, Facebook, Netflix, Naver, Kakao, and Wavve asked to comply with the country’s new law.
- The country will now hold service providers...
• Amazon said it was taking efforts to take down some QAnon products from its online marketplace, citing policies that restrict offensive items or other inappropriate content
• Similarly tech company Apple dropped Parler from its App Store, while the cloud...
- The browser privacy plan of Google Chrome is going to be investigated in the United Kingdom
- The Competition and Markets Authority or CMA said that, the privacy plan of Google Chrome may have a significant impact on the digital advertising ...
- The subscribers of the Google One will now be getting a 3-month free subscription of the YouTube premium in the United Kingdom
- The offer is looking like, it will be available for some time only in the United Kingdom
• Tesla founder Elon Musk made it to the list of top three richest people on the planet by adding over $120 billion in net worth
• Apple, Microsoft, Alphabet, Amazon, Facebook, Tesla and Nvidia added a total $3.4 trillion together in market cap in the year...
• The company has already announced extension of its work from policy till September 2021, which will be applicable to all its 200,000 employees worldwide
• Every employee of Google and its subsidiaries like YouTube will be eligible to sign up for a free a...
• This move has been made to keep tech giants in control and curb the emergence of anti-competitive dominant companies
• As per the new draft EU rules major technology companies in the U.S. including likes of Apple and Facebook may require to change their ...
• While Gmail and Google Search were working fine for most of the users, it was YouTube that gave trouble to several thousands of users across the world
• According to Downdetector, more than 79 percent of Gmail users were witnessing problems in logging in...
- The big technology companies like Facebook and Google will be facing 6 percent of fines if they the new content rules of the European Union
- The technology companies will have to do more for tackling the illegal which includes the child sex...
- Seznam.cz said that, it has claimed 417 million dollars in the damages from Google
- The company said that, Google has abused its dominant on the Czech Republic market with the licensed operating systems and application stores
- Google has launched new corona virus information panels in the search results to stop the spread of misinformation about covid-19 vaccine
- The new feature by google is going to be rolled out first in the United Kingdom