Search result for Greenhouse gas
- South Korea gears up investments in Hydrogen business across various sectors.
- South Korea is aimed at going carbon neutral by 2050 through its Green New Deal initiative.
- Hyundai Motor Corp. has been developing hydrogen fu...
- Tokyo Metropolitan Govt. looking to end sales of new gasoline cars by 2030.
- The govt. also plans to stop selling new gasoline two-wheeled vehicles by 2035.
- The govt. had introduced ‘Zero Emission Tokyo Strategy&rsqu...
- Toyota to start trials of fuel cell electric delivery trucks with convenience stores.
- Three major Japanese convenience store operators will take part in the trial test.
- The fuel cell vehicles will use hydrogen to generate...
- Toshiba Corp. to stop taking orders for coal-fired power plants.
- The company is planning to shift its focus to renewable energy.
- The company plans to invest around 160 billion yen by fiscal 2022 in renewable energy. ...
- Starting fiscal 2022 JAL plans to use biofuels for its airlines.
- The airline plans to refuel its aircraft in San Francisco connecting the U.S and Japan.
- JAL had invested around $8.6 million in U.S startup Fulcrum BioEnerg...
- Japan’s Environment Ministry begins its annual ‘Warm-Biz’ energy-saving campaign.
- The campaign is said to have been running through March.
- Under the campaign, people are encouraged to take environmentall...
- Electric power firms in Japan aim to strengthen and increase conventional sources of energy.
- Prime Minister of Japan by 2050 has pledged to cut greenhouse gas emissions to net-zero.
- Shikoku Electric Power Co. on Nov.1 wil...
- Japan to expand use of ammonia as fuel and cut down on greenhouse gas emissions.
- Expert reports suggest that Ammonia does not emit carbon dioxide when burned.
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Fuel Department set up a cou...
- Large oil companies argue to keep the rules
- It is considered to be part of energy dominance agenda
Methane is a greenhouse gas that heats the Earth more than carbon dioxide. There were rules to...