Search result for HAYABUSA2
- JAXA reports Ryugu asteroid sample contains material in gaseous state.
- Last week JAXA’s Hayabusa2 space probe brought back a sample from the Ryugu asteroid.
- JAXA will conduct a detailed analysis of the molecular and...
- Ryugu asteroid samples safely lands on earth; Japan space officials excited.
- The samples landed safely in the Australian Outback on Sunday.
- The sample may show clues to the origin of the solar system and life on earth.
- Hayabusa2 returns to earth with Ryugu asteroid samples; PM office congratulates.
- The space probe brought back samples from the 4.6 billion-year-old asteroid.
- The PM office congratulated Hayabusa2 project manager Yuichi Ts...
- Japan’s Hayabusa2 left Asteroid Ryugu and nearing earth to drop samples.
- The space probe is nearing earth after a year-long journey with the asteroids soil samples.
- The data could provide clues to the origin of the ...
- JAXA’s space probe Hayabusa2 completes its last ion engine-powered maneuvers.
- Hayabusa2 is scheduled to be drop off materials collected from asteroid Ryugu.
- The space probe is reported to have entered into the fina...
- Hayabusa2 space explorer by JAXA aims to study new asteroid ‘1998KY26’.
- JAXA aims to probe the asteroid between the orbits of Earth and Mars in 2031.
- Hayabusa2 is estimated to approach the asteroid in July 203...