Search result for HEALTH
- The Dubai Diabetes Center (DDC) reported that they are directing an investigation on the adequacy of virtual wellbeing meet-ups for patients utilizing home checking gadgets, versatile innovations, and programming to follow day by day understanding and...
- Spain becomes the first western European country for crossing 1 million corona virus cases
- The health ministry of Spain has recorded 1,005,295 active corona virus cases on Wednesday and the death toll has been increased by 156 to 34,366
Mental Health Software Market is expected to reach US$ 2586.4 Mn by 2022, owing to the Increasing Adoption of Technological Solutions amongst Mental Healthcare Professionals for Streamlining Patient Treatment as a Result of Regulatory Compliance, says Absolute Markets Insights
The deterioration of mental health amongst individuals is a serious concern among government bodies around the globe. Rise in job-related stress, coupled with higher competition in education is leading to various mental health-related illnesses in adults and children. Studies show that around 11....
Healthcare Analytics Market is expected to Reach US$ 31529.98 Mn By 2022, Owing to the Increasing Adoption of Advanced Technological Solutions in Formulating Data-driven Patient Care, says Absolute Markets Insights
The healthcare sector is among the most crucial industries as far as government investment is concerned. Both private and public sector enterprises are aggressively pursuing the use of technology for patient care. There has been a substantial increase in the quantity of data being dealt by the he...
UNITED KINGDOM PLANS TO INFECT VOLUNTEERS WITH MANUFACTURED COVID-19 VIRUS TO CONDUCT VACCINE TRIALS
- The government of the United Kingdom is going to fund the clinical trials for the purposely infected study participants with the novel corona virus
- The tests are called as ‘human challenge’ trials and will conducted by the rese...
- Wales and Ireland will be re-entering in the lockdown as the novel corona virus cases increase in Europe
- Wales has imposed a ‘fire-break’ lockdown for 14 days and Ireland have announced a nationwide ‘stay at home’ l...
- Japan’s Health Ministry report drop in the number of newborns next year; Pandemic.
- The number of pregnancies in the country fell by 11.4 percent.
- In May newborn's birth rate saw the sharpest drop of 17.1 percen...
- Two healthcare apps have now been granted permission for prescription in Germany for the first time
- The Digital Healthcare Act or DVG have officially granted permission to the doctors to prescribe the apps to the patients for the first tim...
- Nine new COVID-19 cases were accounted for in Singapore on Friday (Oct 16), including eight imported contaminations
Unexpectedly the cases in Singapore have fallen under 100, said the Ministry of Health (MOH).
One case was ...
- The continent of Europe has surpassed the milestone of 250,000 deaths caused by the novel corona virus
- The countries in Europe have imposed strict restrictions on the daily life of the people for tackling the increase in the corona virus c...
BELGIUM DID NOT ANNOUNCED ANOTHER LOCKDOWN BUT HAVE TIGHTENED OTHER MEASURES TO STOP COVID-19 SPREAD
- Belgium to not announce another lockdown in the country for stopping the spread of the novel corona virus
- Steven Van Gucht said that, a new lock down will not be announced but the corona virus measures will be even more strict for several ...
VIROLOGIST COMPARES THE FATALITY RATE OF COUNTRIES DUE TO CORONAVIRUS; NEW TEST KIT WILL SQUEEZE THE QUARANTINE PERIOD
- An expert in virology at Chulalongkorn University has featured the tremendous contrasts in Covid-19 losses of life from nation to nation over the globe
Dr. Yong Poovorawan said that China had enlisted multiple times less Covid-19 pas...
- The officials said that, Czech Republic will start to build the more capacity for the patient of the novel corona virus
- The government have taken this responsibility because of the increase in the corona virus cases in the country
- Japan government gave rent support to almost 96,000 households amid pandemic.
- Around 109,000 people had submitted applications for rent support.
- Up to 53,700 yen per month can be provided to a single-member household...
- France puts Paris under curfew along with eight other cities in France as the novel corona virus cases increase in Europe
- Germany is also going to ramp up the anti-corona virus restrictions or measures to control the spread of the virus
Global Healthcare Data Storage Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.1% over the Forecast Period, Owing to Rise in Government Initiatives Coupled with Customization Capabilities of Offerings in the Industry
The encouraging government initiatives coupled with customizable solutions to cater unique needs of different end users are driving the demand for healthcare data storage across the globe. Various government institutes are striving to establish regional healthcare information networks and encoura...
- UAE has surpassed the number of coronavirus recoveries as it sets a new record. The country marked the rate at 15% in seven days
The announcement was made by health officials with also the highest ever daily number for coronavirus in...
- Regardless of mass testing and compulsory mask-wearing, Hong Kong has recognized a small bunch of Covid-19 cases from obscure sources each day over the previous week
A specialist has revealed "spillage" in the isolation fra...
- Japan reports 80% of children got infected with COVID-19 at home.
- Japan Pediatric Society released data reporting the same.
- The data compilation involved reports from around 472 children.
- Around 90% of pediatri...
United States Serious Mental Illness Mental Health Apps Market by Current Industry Status, Growth Opportunities, Top Key Players, and Forecast till 2028- A Report by Absolute Markets Insights
United States Serious Mental Illness Mental Health Apps market was valued at US$ 53.7 million in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 347.7 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR ...