Search result for HHS
- New survey shows that digital tech adoption is increasing in Indian healthcare sector.
- 74% of respondents in India reported that data solutions and digital technologies had increased the productivity of staff.
- 75% respondents rep...
• The CDC in the month of August had said that people who were exposed to the novel virus but were asymptomatic didn’t require to be tested for the virus
• While the most of the states had rejected that guidance, the CDC then changed the August advic...
• Immediately after one of the participants in the UK had reported serious adverse reaction, the clinical trials of AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine, called AZD1222 were put on hold on September 6
• Azar clearly said that the trials for AstraZeneca&rsquo...
- It is predicted that hospitalizations will go down next week
- In about two weeks, mortality rates will follow
On Thursday, the Department of Health and Human Services said that in the next coupl...
- The HHS instructed all hospitals to stop reporting their coronavirus data to the CDC
- Hospitals were instructed to report the data to a new portal through HHS
Last week Trump administration implemented a new national...
On November 6, 2019, the bonds between the U.S. government and pharmaceutical organizations were extended when the U.S. Branch of Health and Human Services ("HHS") recorded a patent encroachment claim against Gilead Sciences in Delaware government court concerning Gilead's famous HI...