Search result for HONDA
- Tokyo stocks end down on Friday over global chip shortage.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended down 241.34 points, or 0.83 percent.
- The broader Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE finished 10.82 points...
- Tokyo stocks open low on Tuesday over a possible state of emergency.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average fell 534.66 points or 1.80 percent.
- Honda Motor stocks lost 72 yen, or 2.1 percent.
- Marui Group stocks fel...
- KAIDA reports S. Korea’s sales on imported vehicle to increase in March.
- German cars saw the most sales in the country.
- In March the country’s newly registered foreign vehicles climbed to 27,297 units. ...
- Tokyo stocks end down over upcoming U.S Federal Reserve policy meeting.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended down 6.76 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the Tokyo Stock Exchange finished 2.53 points.<...
• According to Honda Motor Co, it has decided to temporarily stop production at a majority of auto plants in the United States and Canada for a week
• Honda said “In some way, all of our auto plants in the U.S. and Canada will be impacted.”...
- Honda Motor’s jet becomes best-selling small business aircraft in the world.
- The Japanese automaker delivered around 31 small passenger jets in 2020.
- Jets have become safer and more sustainable modes of transportati...
- Tokyo stocks on Tuesday rise over improved condition in Wall Street.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average was up 285.15 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE was up 17.56 points.
- Stock issues...
- Japan begins spring wage negotiations with expectations to slow down pay increases.
- The Japanese Trade Union Confederations are expected to demand a pay hike.
- However, the Keidanren mentioned that pay hikes across the boa...
- Honda announces collaboration with U.S General Motors Co. and Cruise.
- Honda plans to launch a service using self-driving vehicles in Japan.
- Honda plans to continue on making autonomous vehicle MaaS business in Japan a rea...
- Japanese automaker Subaru Corp.’s chip shortage leads to halt domestic production.
- Subaru is said to halt output at its assembly and engine factories in Gunma Prefecture.
- Subaru manufactures about 700,000 vehicles a...
- Tokyo stocks open mixed on Wednesday morning over tech issues.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average rose at 34.55 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE was down at 1.4 points.
- Stock issues ga...
- The company Honda said that, the production at the factory in United Kingdom will be paused due to shortage of car parts
- The company said that, the situation is being monitored along with a view for restarting the production
- Japan Govt. to aim for ban sales of gasoline-only cars by mid-2030s.
- Japan aims to promote all-electric, fuel cell, gasoline-electric, and plug-in hybrid cars.
- In 2019, the domestic sale of lower-or-zero-emissions cars, i...
- Tokyo stocks ended high on Monday.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up at 515.61 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE finished at 23.41 points.
- Stocks gained in precision instrumen...
- Tokyo stocks rose on Monday morning with Nikkei high.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average rose to 473.99 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE was up by 20.19 points.
- Stock issues gained in ...
- Honda forecasts an increase in net profit of $3.8 billion for fiscal 2020.
- Honda slightly upgraded its four-wheel vehicle sales estimate to 4.6 million units.
- The company maintained its motorcycles sales estimate at 14.8 ...
- Toyota raised its net profit forecast for fiscal 2020 to $14 billion.
- The carmaker company projected sales at 26 trillion yen.
- The company raised its global sales plan to 9.42 million vehicles from 9.1 million units. ...
- Global output of Japanese automakers rise in September by 1.7%.
- Toyota Motor Corp.’s global production grew by 11.7%.
- Suzuki Motor Corp.’s global output has increased by 19.1%.
- Honda Motor Co.&rsquo...
- Tokyo stocks ended low on Monday; yen firm against the U.S dollar.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended down by 61.00 points.
- Topix index finished t 4.03 points.
- Stock issues declined in Honda Motor, Yaska...
- Tokyo stocks slid on Monday morning; yen firm.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average fell by 75.74 points.
- Topix index was down by 5.47 points.
- Stock issues saw a decline in warehousing and harbor transportation servi...