Search result for HYUNDAI MOTOR
- S. Korean stocks fell over increased value of U.S currency.
- KOSPI fell 8.58 points, or at 0.28 percent.
- Samsung Electronics stocks lost 0.97 percent.
- Naver stocks gained 0.13 percent.
Due to i...
- Hyundai to establish high-speed charging EV charging stations.
- The charging infrastructure will be under the name of “E-pit”.
- The charging stations will be able to charge 80% of their EV battery capacity in 18...
- S. Korea’s exports of automobiles increase by 35 percent in February.
- In February, outbound shipments of automobiles were 161,886 units.
- Hyundai saw overseas sales increase by 40.4 percent in terms of units. ...
- S. Korean conglomerates to invest $38.2 billion in the hydrogen industry.
- SK, Hyundai Motor, POSCO, Hanwha, and Hyosung are ready to invest in a wide range of hydrogen infrastructure.
- SK Group plans to invest 18.5 trillio...
- S. Korean stocks end higher due to relaxed inflation concerns.
- KRX reported that KOSPI rose 30.92 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks added 1.33 percent.
- SK Hynix stocks gained 2.12 percent.
- Hyundai Motor’s IONIQ 5 preorders exceed 23,000 units.
- The company’s first model embedded with Hyundai Motor Group’s own EV-only E-GMP received 23,760 unit preorders.
- Hyundai revealed the IONIQ 5 midsize...
- S. Korean stocks end high with foreigners buying local stocks.
- The KRX reported KOSPI to rise 32.87 points.
- Hyundai Motor stocks rose 2.08 percent.
- Kia stocks rose 9.65 percent.
- S. Korean collective carmaker’s sales on SUVs rose 4.8 percent in January 2021.
- The data is by Hyundai Motor Co., Kia Corp., GM Korea Co., Renault Samsung Motors Corp., and SsangYong Motor Co.
- Domestic sales of the ...
- Hyundai reports 2020 Q4 net profit to rise 78% amid the pandemic.
- Net profit jumped to 1.37 trillion won from 772 billion won.
- The car company’s operating profit rose 41 percent to 1.64 trillion won in Q4.
- South Korean stock end at an all-time high over Q4 earnings report on Monday.
- KRX reported KOSPI to be at a high of 68.36 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks added 3 percent to 89,400 won.
- SK Hynix stocks jumped...
- South Korean stocks ended low on Friday over valuation pressure.
- KRX reported KOSPI to retreat 20.21 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks lost 1.48 percent to 86,800 won.
- Samsung Biologics moved down 0.25 percent...
- S. Korean stocks end high on Wednesday over auto and tech stocks.
- The KRX benchmark KOSPI rose 21.89 points.
- Hyundai Motor lost 0.96 percent.
- Samsung Electronics stocks gained 0.23 percent.
- Hyundai and Kia expect to post double-digit growth in Q4 operating profit.
- Hyundai is likely to post an operating profit of 1.71 trillion won in Q4.
- Kia is reportedly expected to post 4.4 percent to 16.82 trillion won.
- S. Korean stocks end 2 percent higher on Tuesday trading.
- KOSPI rose 78.73 points to close at 3,092.66 points.
- Hyundai Mobis spiked 6.65 percent to 345,000 won.
- Samsung Electronics stocks advanced 2.35 percent ...
- S. Korean stocks close nearly flat over gains in chip and auto issues.
- KOSPI benchmark rose 1.64 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks were unchanged to 89,700 won.
- SK Hynix lost 1.88 percent.
- S. Koreans stocks opened low on its Monday morning trading over profits.
- The benchmark KOSPI fell by 1.76 points.
- Samsung Electronics shares advanced 3.83 percent.
- Hyundai Motor shares surged 3.83 percent. ...
- Hyundai announces to start pilot project to reuse batteries for electric vehicle.
- S. Korea has decided to give regulatory exemptions for business models on the reuse of EV batteries.
- Hyundai has also decided to provide a ...
- Kia Motor union workers agree to accept the new annual wage deal.
- The company has also agreed to restore the 25-minute extra work system.
- Around 58.6 percent of the union workers agreed to the management’s proposals...
- Kia Motor union agree on a tentative wage deal due to the pandemic.
- The company had proposed the wage system, and its 30,000 labor union members accepted the proposal.
- The tentative deal will be put up for a vote next Tue...
- Hyundai Motor Group has entered into a partnership with LS ELECTRIC to jointly develop a hydrogen fuel cell power generation system and wrest the initiative in the industry, the companies said Wednesday.
- The two companies signed a MoU on Tuesday. Under the agreement, Hyundai Mo...