Search result for Healthcare Workers
The Ramadan Sports Tournament, held after a two-year hiatus, is one of the most important athletic events in the UAE's healthcare industry.
As life in the UAE returns to normal, more than 2,000 healthcare professionals who assisted in the containment of the Covid-19 outbreak are hav...
Nurses and volunteers are needed due to a scarcity of healthcare workers as of the rise in Covid-19 cases
The Ministry of Health has asked the Singapore Healthcare Corps for assistance in supporting Covid-19 activities. - ANN/The Straits Times
SINGAPORE (The Straits Times/ANN), February 20: With the spike of Covid-19 cases, hospitals and community care institutions are in desperate need of ...
The pandemic undoubtedly strained the healthcare systems around the world beyond their capacity. New research shows that one in every ten healthcare workers in Australia considered self-harm or even suicide during the crisis presented in the last two years.
Less than half of this figure...
The pioneer of telemedicine in France, Doctolib, has announced that around 300,000 doctors and nurses in Europe are now enjoying the benefits of the online booking technology and other services offered by the platform on a monthly basis.
Docotlib has also announced the introduction of n...
The Australian federal government has taken certain measures to provide regional, remote and rural Australia with a greater option of doctors to recruit from.
From the start of 2022, large rural towns will be given access to the classification of Distribution Priority Area (DPA). ...
- A study has estimated seroprevalence of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in Southern Italian Population.
- Most people covered in the study are adults and healthcare workers.
Recently, a study was carried out to estimate the seropreval...
• Austin has directed Pentagon to use its resources in order to provide material support to frontline Indian healthcare workers in their fight against COVID-19
• Austin read a tweet “I'm deeply concerned about the COVID-19 outbreak in India, and ...
- Health care workers, airline crew to get vaccinated in S. Korea.
- S. Korea will give AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine.
- AstraZeneca’s vaccine will not be given to people under the age of 30.
- The healthcare workers in Australia have been warned against the vaccine shopping
- A letter has been sent to the healthcare staff at The Alfred hospital regarding the covid-19 vaccine shopping
The healthcare workers in the...
- France has urged medical staff to get COVID vaccine jab, calling it an ‘ethical duty’.
- The vaccination drive is picking up speed in France.
Although the vaccination drive against COVID-19 is picking up speed in...
- The COVID-19 vaccine has been administered to a total of 8,34,141 people.
- Out of these, 4,93,999 people were aged over 60 years.
- 75,147 individuals aged between 45-60 with specified medical conditions.
- According to the official figures, 31,466 healthcare workers were vaccinated for the prevention of COVID-19 till 7:30 PM in five states on 25 JAN 2021.
- India is conducting the world's largest COVID-19 vaccination drive.
• The survey called “U.S. Healthcare Workers: COVID-19 Vaccine Uptake and Attitudes” consisted a total of 2,504 participants and was conducted between December 12 and December 30 last year
• Of these 15 percent, 31 percent cited their main reas...
• This report by the CDC was made of the basis of an analysis of 3,247 healthcare workers in 13 hospitals across the U.S.
• As per the report, these asymptomatic healthcare workers are unknowingly spreading the COVID-19 infection
According to a r...
- Coronavirus is snuffing out the lives of individuals as the doctors are putting themselves in the line of duty to save lives.
- Doctors are making new wills and sleeping in dingy cars without a care for their own lives.
As coronavirus wreaks hav...
- There is no database available about how many health care workers are infected or have died due to the virus they are fighting
- Testing facilities are supposedly made available for frequent testing of the front-liners but no one could give an es...