Search result for Honda
An announcement was made by Honda, in partnership with IMG, that annual Honda LPGA Thailand would return. As its 15th anniversary is approaching, the Honda LPGA Thailand 2022 is set to host the best women golfers, where there would be a prize purse of US$1.6 million (53 million Thai Baht). This c...
- Tokyo stocks end down on Friday over global chip shortage.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended down 241.34 points, or 0.83 percent.
- The broader Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE finished 10.82 points...
- Tokyo stocks open low on Tuesday over a possible state of emergency.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average fell 534.66 points or 1.80 percent.
- Honda Motor stocks lost 72 yen, or 2.1 percent.
- Marui Group stocks fel...
- KAIDA reports S. Korea’s sales on imported vehicle to increase in March.
- German cars saw the most sales in the country.
- In March the country’s newly registered foreign vehicles climbed to 27,297 units. ...
- Tokyo stocks end down over upcoming U.S Federal Reserve policy meeting.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended down 6.76 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the Tokyo Stock Exchange finished 2.53 points.<...
• According to Honda Motor Co, it has decided to temporarily stop production at a majority of auto plants in the United States and Canada for a week
• Honda said “In some way, all of our auto plants in the U.S. and Canada will be impacted.”...
- Honda Motor’s jet becomes best-selling small business aircraft in the world.
- The Japanese automaker delivered around 31 small passenger jets in 2020.
- Jets have become safer and more sustainable modes of transportati...
- Tokyo stocks on Tuesday rise over improved condition in Wall Street.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average was up 285.15 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE was up 17.56 points.
- Stock issues...
- Japan begins spring wage negotiations with expectations to slow down pay increases.
- The Japanese Trade Union Confederations are expected to demand a pay hike.
- However, the Keidanren mentioned that pay hikes across the boa...
- Honda announces collaboration with U.S General Motors Co. and Cruise.
- Honda plans to launch a service using self-driving vehicles in Japan.
- Honda plans to continue on making autonomous vehicle MaaS business in Japan a rea...
- Japanese automaker Subaru Corp.’s chip shortage leads to halt domestic production.
- Subaru is said to halt output at its assembly and engine factories in Gunma Prefecture.
- Subaru manufactures about 700,000 vehicles a...
- Tokyo stocks open mixed on Wednesday morning over tech issues.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average rose at 34.55 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE was down at 1.4 points.
- Stock issues ga...
- The company Honda said that, the production at the factory in United Kingdom will be paused due to shortage of car parts
- The company said that, the situation is being monitored along with a view for restarting the production
- Japan Govt. to aim for ban sales of gasoline-only cars by mid-2030s.
- Japan aims to promote all-electric, fuel cell, gasoline-electric, and plug-in hybrid cars.
- In 2019, the domestic sale of lower-or-zero-emissions cars, i...
- Tokyo stocks ended high on Monday.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up at 515.61 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE finished at 23.41 points.
- Stocks gained in precision instrumen...
- Tokyo stocks rose on Monday morning with Nikkei high.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average rose to 473.99 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE was up by 20.19 points.
- Stock issues gained in ...
- Honda forecasts an increase in net profit of $3.8 billion for fiscal 2020.
- Honda slightly upgraded its four-wheel vehicle sales estimate to 4.6 million units.
- The company maintained its motorcycles sales estimate at 14.8 ...
- Toyota raised its net profit forecast for fiscal 2020 to $14 billion.
- The carmaker company projected sales at 26 trillion yen.
- The company raised its global sales plan to 9.42 million vehicles from 9.1 million units. ...
- Global output of Japanese automakers rise in September by 1.7%.
- Toyota Motor Corp.’s global production grew by 11.7%.
- Suzuki Motor Corp.’s global output has increased by 19.1%.
- Honda Motor Co.&rsquo...
- Tokyo stocks ended low on Monday; yen firm against the U.S dollar.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended down by 61.00 points.
- Topix index finished t 4.03 points.
- Stock issues declined in Honda Motor, Yaska...