Search result for Hong Kong
A donation in the amount of HK$500 million was given by a multinational organisation, while a contribution in the amount of HK$300 million was made by the Education and Charity Fund of a company established in Hong Kong. These two contributions were both made to the same charitable organi...
John Lee, the leader of Hong Kong, meets with a senior Singapore official and underlines his commitment to preserving warm bilateral ties
Lee expressed his vision for Hong Kong's future development and policy vision with Teo during their discussion on Wednesday.
On Wednesday, Hong Kong's new leader, John Lee Ka-Chiu, met with a top Singapore official to reaffirm their commitment to preserving cordial bilateral tie...
For many decades, Singapore and Hong Kong have competed for the position of premier international business hub of Asia. For this purpose, they have offered comparatively lower taxes, reliable legal systems and endless global connections.
But now, for the first time ever, when the COVID-...
Crypto.com is a cryptocurrency exchange app based in Singapore.
Founded in 2016 in Hong Kong. This app has more than 150 cryptocurrencies and more than 10 million customers worldwide. In about 90 countries with many cryptocurrency products.
Crypto.com is a one-stop for cryptoc...
- Hong Kong-based Coinsuper in trouble
- Sources says the funds are frozen
Crypto exchange in Hong Kong still has to define its norms.
Coinsuper and was founded by a former senior UBS Group AG executive in Nov...
- Crisis-hit Chinese real estate giant Evergrande and suspends trade in its shares
- Contract sales as they struggled to repay creditors.
The Evergrande Group in China is the second largest property developer in China. It ranks...
Hong Kong updates its travels conditions as the Omicron variant begins to spread around the world. Hong Kong’s list of high-risk countries now includes Singapore and Iceland after the new variant was reported there. The government has imposed a mandatory 21- day quarantine period on anyone ...
China’s Foreign minister attacked the US for offering temporary refuge to people from Hong Kong. He gave this statement after President Biden sent a memo saying that the United States of America will provide temporary shelter and job opportunities for people who have fled Hong Kong after th...
The shares of two of the biggest Chinese gaming companies fall up to 10 % in the early Hong Kong trade. This fall in shares happened after an article was published by the Economic Information Daily called these as “electronic drugs”.
The news article publish...
• Responding to this, Japanese government's top spokesperson has expressed deep concern over the closure of Apple Daily newspaper
• Kato Japan will also work with the international community to put pressure on China
Hong Kong, one of th...
- China Guangdong Province reported 6 new COVID-19 cases.
- The same day also saw 15 new imported cases on the mainland.
- So far a total of 86,285 patients had been discharged from hospitals.
- Hong Kong Special Admin...
- China re-imposes coronavirus travel controls in Guangdong.
- Guangdong recorded 20 new confirmed cases, all contracted locally.
- The govt. had also recently ordered mass testing in Guangzhou.
- People leaving Guangd...
- Hong Kong PolyU contributors of China’s Tianwen-1.
- On May 15, the lander and rover of China's Tianwen-1 mission landed on Mars.
- PolyU had located on the outside top surface of the Mars lander platform the Mars C...
- Hong Kong’s top national security officer under investigation.
- The head of the police National Security Department is alleged of owning an unlicensed massage business.
- An unlicensed massage business is an offense th...
- Hong Kong to disqualify local council members failing to take pledge.
- Elected candidates will have to swear allegiance to the HKSAR govt. and to uphold the Basic Law.
- The new legislation will be officially implemented on ...
- Hong Kong govt. buys broadcasting rights of Tokyo games.
- Hong Kong government signed the contract on the rights last Friday with Japan’s Dentsu Inc.
- Dentsu Inc. is the only company that holds the exclusive rights to...
- Hong Kong will not obligate foreign domestic workers to be vaccinated.
- Most of the domestic workers in the country come from Indonesia and the Philippines.
- Indonesia and the Philippines are both severely impacted by the p...
- China’s health commission hopes Hong Kong will soon be COVID-19 free.
- Ma Xiaowei, director of the National Health Commission made such a comment.
- He appreciated the unremitting efforts of the HKSAR government in fig...
- China’s Foreign Ministry opposes remarks by FCC in Hong Kong.
- The Ministry opposed a court ruling in Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong police are said to have lived up to their duty and meticulously enforced the law.
- China gives jail terms to Hong Kong’s anti-govt. protestors.
- Jimmy Lai, a Hong Kong publisher has been sentenced to 14 months in jail this week.
- Some of the sentences handed down on Friday were suspended.