Search result for Huawei
- The mobile network provider of of Italy has decided to continue with Nokia as the main supplier of the equipment for building the 5G network
- This decision from ‘Telecom Italia’ is significantly scaling down the resilience of It...
- The company Huawei is going to build a manufacturing plant in the north eastern region of France
- The company is going to build the plant with an investment of 200 million euros
Huawei, along with the local authorities of ...
- PTS, which is telecoms regulator in Sweden will be resuming the auctions of the 5G spectrum on 19th January 2020
- On Wednesday, the court of Sweden has been backing up an appeal made by PTS against a ruling for stopping the 5G auction ...
- Huawei is set to build its first manufacturing plant in France, Europe.
- An investment of 200 million euros will be made to build the manufacturing plant.
- The telephone company aims to produce one billion euros worth of mo...
- China suddenly is finding itself on shaky grounds with losing face amongst the ordinary Aussies which has plunged from 52 per cent to just 23 per cent within a span of two years.
- The vigorously escalating row between China and Australia holds an important message for India and ...
- The company Huawei have urged the United Kingdom for the reconsidering the ban of Huawei from the 5G technology
- The vice president of Huawei have urged United Kingdom for staying to its roots as the birthplace of the first industrial revol...
- The Chinese technology giant ‘Huawei’ has appealed against the decision of Sweden for excluding the equipment of Huawei from 5G networks
- The spokesman of PTS said that, they will be sending an appeal to the administrative court...
- As the world elatedly watches the razor-sharp US presidential election unfold to a lot of uncertainty ahead, Democrat candidate Joe Biden appears to have the upper hand, as of Thursday here.
- South Korean industries have remained pensive for either scenario, with prospects gyrat...
- The Chinese Company, Huawei have been rejected by the government of Romania for building the 5G networking in the country
- The prime minister of Romania has said that, Huawei does not meet the security conditions of Romania
THAI’S HUAWEI TO COLLABORATE WITH NEA, DITP, AND MINISTRY OF COMMERCE TO CREATE ONLINE DIGITAL COURSES
- It was related to developing together web courses that will give a kick to the business industry.
Ministry of Commerce, The New Economy Academy (NEA), under the Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP), and Huaw...
- Despite the global fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic, Samsung Electronics enjoyed lavish returns in the year’s third quarter on the back of a feisty performance from its memory chip business.
- Although there was a slowdown in the average selling price (ASP) of such semico...
- Samsung Display Co., a prominent display panel maker in South Korea, has received the elusive nod from the US government to supply certain display products to Huawei Technologies Co.
- This was revealed by sources here Tuesday, amid Washington's trade sanctions against the Ch...
- Japan’s IT firm NEC Corp. to support development of 5G network in Britain.
- The British government in July barred the use of Chinese telecom giant Huawei Technologies Co.
- British International Trade Secretary met wit...
• According to Robert O’Brien, this deal is inclusive of loans, guarantees and insurance to finance Brazil of US goods and services, especially in the telecommunications area and the important 5G modern telecommunications network
• Following the sign...
- Sweden bans the Chinese companies Huawei and ZTE from the upcoming 5G networks projects ahead
- After banning the Chinese companies, Sweden also joins the other European nations which have banned or restricted the role of Chinese suppliers
- The Proximus and Orange companies in Belgium have given the 5G network contract to Nokia over Huawei
- The companies have turned to Nokia for an overhaul that will be leaving the systems of the Belgian companies free of the Chinese equipment...
- The government of the United Kingdom have reported the accuses of the collaboration of Huawei with China
- The Lawmakers in the United Kingdom have been urging the government to increase the speed of the removal of the equipment of Huawei fr...
- U.S. sanctions on Huawei are likely to affect the fourth-quarter profits of Samsung Electronics and SK Hynix, and so the two semiconductor titans are seeking alternative smartphone manufacturers to gain lost ground over lost sales to the Chinese tech behemoth.
- Huawei is one of ...
- South Korea's chipmakers couldn’t be a happier lot as they stand to gain the maximum from the United States' export restrictions against China's leading foundry firm, Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation (SMIC), analysts here said Saturday.
- Chipmakeing company Kioxia delays listing its IPO on Tokyo bourse.
- The initial schedule for the listing was October 6.
- Kioxia was formerly a unit of the Toshiba Memory Holdings Corp.
- No new date has yet been f...