Search result for IPO
Before a potential IPO that could happen as early as this year, UAE-based hospital firm Burjeel Holdings released its preliminary financial results on Thursday.
Although a final decision has not been taken, Burjeel acknowledged that it had recruited experts, including JP Morgan, to mana...
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) largest oil company and Borealis AG are planning an initial public offering (IPO) of their chemicals joint venture in Abu Dhabi, which is expected to be the emirate's largest-ever listing.
The IPO offer price for Borouge has been set at 2.45 dirhams pe...
• Sources claim that in order to arrange IPO, NerdWallet has hired a group of investment banks that is being led by Morgan Stanley
• NerdWallet, a San Francisco-based company provides financial guidance to users on credit cards, loans, mortgages and other ...
- SKEIT rather made a disappointing debut in stock market.
- SKIET stocks closed at 154,500 won, down 26.43 %from its opening price of 210,000 won.
- The company's market capitalization came at 11 trillion won after shares ...
- Zomato has filed US $ 1.1 billion IPO.
- Zomato has cashed in on demand for online food orders.
Backed by China's Ant Group, Indian food delivery startup Zomato has filed for an Initial Public Offering (IPO) of up to Rs....
- SK Innovation’s subsidiary SKIET received $73.1 billion as IPO.
- SKIET has set the IPO price at US$94.60 per share.
- SKIET supplies battery separators to major EV makers, including Tesla and Volkswagen.
- It ...
- The boom in the latest resources of Australia has been driving an increase in the IPOs
- Australia has been leveraging off the strength of the country as a mining powerhouse
Australia has been leveraging off the strength of...
- Didi likely to lead IPO through Goldman, Morgan Stanley.
- China’s top ride-hailing firm is backed by SoftBank, Alibaba and Tencent.
- If Didi decides to sell 10% of its shares, itcould raise about $10 billion. <...
- Zomato is gearing up to deliver an IPO which will be the first in Indian food delivery business.
- Zomato‘s business got a boost due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Zomato is reportedly planning to initiate the process for i...
- China’s Energy Monster startup company entangled in ownership dispute.
- The company is backed by Alibaba and SoftBank.
- The ownership dispite could cloud a Nasdaq flotation.
- Two Shanghai-based venture capit...
- China’s ride app Didi likely to pick New York for its upcoming IPO.
- The company is hoping for a valuation of at least $100 billion.
- Didi is said to have discussed the option of listing via a SPAC.
- In 2019...
- Global investors value Ant Group at over $200 billion after halting IPO.
- The amount is said to be third above Ant’s valuation after its fundraising in 2018.
- Ant’s business was affected a little by regulatory s...
- Mytrah Energy India is exploring options regarding merger with other green energy firms.
- Mytrah Energy India is looking forward to SPAC listing.
- The plan of Mytrah Energy India is to look at combining Indian firms having a portfo...
• The sources claim that Flipkart is weighing on a US initial public offering and is now also looking at other options as well
• One of the individual aware of this development who asked not to be identified has said that deliberations are at an early stag...
• Coinbase has filed for IPO listing
• It has been planning the same since December
Coinbase had been ...
• Privately held shares of the exchange are being traded in a secondary market
• The date for the IPO launch is not yet announced.
The largest cryptocurrency exchange in the US, Coinbase is getting ready to launch its IPO. However,...
- The green energy companies in the country are going to be helping for powering the IPO revival in Spain
- Around four companies, which is also including Repsol SA have been working on the possible IPO of the renewable assets in Madrid ...
- China investigates monopolistic practices at Alibaba.
- China’s top antitrust watchdog summoned affiliate Ant to a high-level meeting over financial regulations.
- China is said to have separately set up a joint task f...
• A day before its market debut, DoorDash decided to price its shares at $102 per share. Previously it had fixed on a price range of $90 to $95 a piece
• The stock commenced trading at $182 per share, giving it a market cap of $57.8 billion
- Ever since a deal was reached in July for SK Bioscience to manufacture AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine, the SK subsidiary has already succeeded in producing the vaccine at its Andong L HOUSE vaccine center.
- While some vials of the vaccine produced have already been exported,...