Search result for Indian economy
INDIA MIGHT JOIN HANDS WITH JAPAN AND AUSTRALIA TO LAUNCH TRILATERAL SCRI
• The talks of building a “Supply Chain Resilience Initiative” (SCRI) are currently at a working level
• The reports state the Japanese government intends to bring these talks to a higher level
• The U.S.-China conflict and the I...
CHINA SUFFERED A LOSS OF RS 4,000 CRORE THIS RAKSHA BANDHAN SAYS CAIT
• Every goods worth Rs 6,000 crore were sold during the festival of Rakhi in which China alone contributes about Rs 4,000 crore said CAIT
• The violent clashes at the Galwan Valley on June 15 led to anti-China movement across the country
EVERY SECTOR IS OPEN FOR PRIVATE INVESTMENTS SAYS FM SITHARAMAN
• Businesses have gained momentum courtesy of the economic stimulus package announced by the government said FM Nirmala Sitharaman
• FM Situation clearly said that every sector is a private sector and every sphere is open for private investments
HERE IS HOW PM MODI WORKING TO REVIVE THE ECONOMY
According to the official sources, the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi is holding meetings with top officials of the finance and commerce ministries to review the impact of present day COVID-19 on the country’s economy.
The sources state that the Prime Minister will be p...
FINANCE MINISTRY FORECAST INDIAN ECONOMY TO SHRINK BY 4.5 PERCENT IN FY21
• The lockdown imposed by the government dented the economy and despite reopening policies it continues to suffer
• The Indian economy will jump immediately in the next fiscal said the macroeconomic report drafted by the finance ministry on the basis of In...
S&P GLOBAL RATINGS: INDIAN ECONOMY IN DEEP TROUBLE, GROWTH EXPECTED TO CONTRACT 5% IN FY21
• According to the report made by S&P, the Indian economy will shrink 1.3 percent in 2020 and bounce back 6.9 percent in 2021
• Shaun Roache, chief economist for Asia-Pacific at S&P states the region has showcased some success in containing the vir...
INDIA BETTER OPTION THAN CHINA: UNION MINISTER NITIN GADKARI TO GLOBAL INVESTORS
• Union Minister Nitin Gadkari said the world is presently searching for new option and India can definitely be a better and viable option for the investors
• Numerous institutions and scientists in India are working relentlessly to develop COVID-19 vaccin...
AFTER CRISIL AND GOLDMAN SACHS, S&P SAYS INDIAN ECONOMY WILL SHRINK BY 5% IN FY21
While the world is fighting the only battle, most probably against the COVID-19, India is fighting multiple. The world’s second most populated country and one of the emerging economies, India is under lockdown since two months. The lockdown which was imposed to curtail the spread of coronav...
INDIA’S WORST EVER RECESSION SINCE INDEPENDENCE IS HERE SAYS CRISIL
There is no point in hiding that the India’s crippling economy was devastated by the coronavirus pandemic. Majority of the businesses and industries remained closed since two months due to nationwide lockdown imposed to curb the spread of virus. Though the Central government has eased lockd...
INDIAN ECONOMY TO CONTRACT FOR FIRST TIME IN OVER 40 YEARS SAYS MOODY’S
• Global agencies like Goldman Sachs and Nomura have predicted 5 percent contraction in the Indian economy, while Bernstein expected growth of -7 percent
• Moody’s report clearly states the stimulus package announced by PM Modi will not completely re...
FOREIGN INVESTORS WITHDRAW $16 BILLION FROM INDIA
Coronavirus pandemic has not just infected millions of people but have also affected their source of earnings and way of living. The nationwide lockdown imposed by many countries the countries led to shut down of various industries bringing losses worth billions leaving the economies dented. The ...
INDIAN GOVERNMENT TO AMMEND ESSENTIAL COMMODITIES ACT
• On the third consecutive day, FM Nirmala Sitharaman announced number of packages towards various farming activities
• Total 11 announcements were made today, out of which 8 were directed towards enhancing capacities of storages and 3 towards governance a...
AMID U.S.-CHINA CONFLICT, INDIA PLANS TO PULL OVER 1,000 U.S. COMPANIES FROM CHINA
At present the world is unitedly battling against the dreadful coronavirus pandemic except, the U.S. and China. While the U.S. President Donald Trump us constantly accusing China of making the deadly coronavirus in its lab in Wuhan and intentionally spreading all across the world, China has dismi...
INDIAN PM NARENDRA MODI SAYS ‘COUNTRY’S ECONOMY IS GOOD'
In a meeting which took place between the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi and Chief Ministers of nine states, the PM has apparently asked all states to map down a plan for exiting the lockdown by categorizing districts as red, orange and green depending on the number of coronavirus cases i...
ECONOMIC FALL WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE CORONAVIRUS: SWAMINATHAN AIYAR
- He discussed the likely scenarios depending upon the length of time for which coronavirus spread prevails
- The economic fall will no longer be determined by the government and central bank policies
Economic Indicators for the Indian Economy in 2019 observed a downfall
Indian economy observed an economic slowdown in 2019. As the year progressed, the economic indicators reflected that the economy was in reverse gear.
The DIU offers a flashback of Economy 2019 on following fronts
GDP growth rates decline
At the begin...
Indian economy was moving towards an "intensive care unit"
Former Chief Economic Adviser Arvind Subramanian said the Indian economy was moving towards an "intensive care unit" and there was an inevitable "huge slowdown." The former chief economic adviser said the country was undergoing what he called the Twin Balance Sheet (TBS) crisi...
Indian economy suffering from a significant recession
Now it's official! The Indian economy is suffering from a significant recession and one that shows no imminent sign of growth unless the current government is reinventing itself. According to official data released on November 29, 2019, India's economic growth fell further to an a6-year l...
The deal of Yes Bank
Yes Bank is one of the most high growth Bank in the Indian economy and there are many reasons to believe that this Bank serves services when it comes to the banks and their the comparison, as well as the Bank, is going at a very low rate because of the high attrition as well as the stock market a...
India's GDP growth fell further to a 6-year low of 4.5%
The previous low was reported at 4.3% in the 2012-13 cycle of January-March. Growth of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) was recorded in the corresponding quarter of 2018-19 at 7 per cent.
The Indian economy grew 4.8 per cent over the six months (April-September 2019) compared to 7.5 per...