Search result for Indigenous
A four-member delegation of the Indigenous Tribal Leaders' Forum (ITLF) is expected to encounter Union home minister Amit Shah in New Delhi on Tuesday, as a result of the intervention of Mizoram chief minister Zoramthanga, who persuaded the Kuki-Zo community to engage in dialogue with the cen...
To promote the health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the Research Alliance for Urban Goori Health will bring together a research organization, a health service, and a primary health care provider. Cancer care, rehabilitation programs, and novel modes of treatment, such as hospi...
- Reliance industries have developed vaccine
- Clinical trials to be conducted in 10 different locations across India
The Subject Expert Committee (SEC) has recommended the clinical trails for the Phase-1 of the vaccine. The S...
- TRAI secretary S.K Gupta is confident about India playing a significant role in 5G Era.
- Gupta highlighted about India having 1.2 billion telephone subscribers, 1 billion Aadhaar card holders, and 800 million internet subscribers.
- Japan Patent Office rejects trademark for indigenous ‘Ainu’ people.
- The application for "AINU" was filed in March 2020 for products such as smartphone cases and computer mice.
- The move by the individ...
- S. Korea to showcase its first indigenous fighter jet in April.
- The country has been working on the next-generation fighter development project since late 2015.
- KAI is leading the $7.9 billion project.
- The comp...
- Australia's aboriginal people’s death in custody a matter of concern
- It needs to be addressed soon with strong actions
- Racist deaths have been in practice for many decades, but now its time to take action
- The report considers mining sites as hotspots for the spread of coronavirus
- It raises questions on consideration of mining as an essential service
According to a report by an i...
A group of indigenous women in Canada is using the micro-living trend to fight the proposed oil pipeline and preserve their ancestral land. The group with the majority of women feel that the tiny houses are symbolic of holding on to rightful ownership of their ancestral land.
A group of...