Search result for Initial Public Offering
- Zomato has filed US $ 1.1 billion IPO.
- Zomato has cashed in on demand for online food orders.
Backed by China's Ant Group, Indian food delivery startup Zomato has filed for an Initial Public Offering (IPO) of up to Rs....
- Zomato is gearing up to deliver an IPO which will be the first in Indian food delivery business.
- Zomato‘s business got a boost due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Zomato is reportedly planning to initiate the process for i...
- China’s Energy Monster startup company entangled in ownership dispute.
- The company is backed by Alibaba and SoftBank.
- The ownership dispite could cloud a Nasdaq flotation.
- Two Shanghai-based venture capit...
- Mytrah Energy India is exploring options regarding merger with other green energy firms.
- Mytrah Energy India is looking forward to SPAC listing.
- The plan of Mytrah Energy India is to look at combining Indian firms having a portfo...
- Kioxia Holdings Corp. approved by Tokyo Stock Exchange for its IPO.
- The former Toshiba chip unit will go public on Oct. 6.
- The chip-making company is hoping to raise around $30,98,188.50 through the listing.
Both prices and revenues on the continent have significantly increased the IPOs. In 2019 there will be a total of 200 companies on the A-share market, raising 252.8 billion yuan (USD 36.1 billion), rising 90% by volume on the year and 82% by revenue year on year, a record high as of the 2012 repo...