Search result for International
- The Japanese government will allow re-entry of International school teachers.
- International teachers would be given the category of ‘special circumstances’ for the re-entry.
- The decision was taken to protect ...
• The Onions have been recalled
• Canadian food authorities investigate the case
Onions that are grown by Thomson International Inc. in the US which are exported various places have been recalled as they are Sa...
• Global alienation of China begins
• International Maritime law is being emphasized as for resolving the South China Sea
As the US continues to push for t...
- Japan’s foreign ministry team handling trade dispute cases to undergo changes.
- The team handles cases that are brought to the World Trade Organization.
- The team will be replaced by a new one in the International Leg...
- Japanese astronaut Akihiko Hoshide to serve as commander of the ISS Space X ship.
- The astronaut will head to ISS next spring.
- He will make his third trip to the ISS aboard Space Exploration Technologies Corp.'s Crew ...
- Australia starts moving to bring back its international students by granting visas and permit online studies and training while the students are abroad.
Tudge announced the new changes will bring in a new flow of students and thus re...
- Tensions are rising between China and the UK
- The decision for the location of headquarters is not related to the political backlash against Huawei
Reports suggest that TikTok is still considering its global headquart...
- British cricketer Dominic Sibley is the first cricketer to break 'no saliva on ball' rule.
- Before the 42nd over of the visitors' innings begun, umpire Michael Gough unwrapped a tissue. He rubbed the tissue on both sides of the b...
- South Korea’s Peninsula which is a follow-up to the 2016 cult zombie film Train to Busan, has scored $19 million - $20 million in its International debut.
- The flick has earned more than $13 million to $14 million in South Korea despi...
- The operations of global supply chains have come to a halt due to coronavirus pandemic.
- The Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry wants to revamp the supply chains.
The coronavirus pandemic has halted the operat...
- Australia will allow international students to enter the states despite the border closure
- Legal experts are doubtful about the legalities of the border closure
Previously, the Australian government had issued a norm that ...
- Japan has partially resumed international flights but only for business, not for tourism.
- Three charted flights have been planned to take off from Japan with first flight already gone.
Japan has partially resumed internati...
- To counter the increasing influence of China, Japan is making efforts to fill crucial UN positions with Japanese nationals.
- Akira Amari-led group is working on a proposal to bring the nomination process.
- As many Chinese occupy hi...
- In the latest rankings of IMD, the national competitiveness index of South Korea has been ranked as 23.
- This is the best ranking of South Korea since 2000.
On 16 JUNE 2020, the Ministry of Economy and Finance in South Kore...
- Experts call for green recovery
- Solar and wind power should be a focus
One of the world’s foremost energy experts warns that the world has only six months to change the course of the climate crisis. It is important t...
- Australian Universities to bring their students back from overseas
- Australian National University and Canberra have taken permission from the territorial government
- Around 350 students will be flying back
Two of the ...
- Japan and UK are planning free trade agreement.
- Hiroshi Kajiyama and Liz Truss are holding negotiations.
The lockdowns due to coronavirus have caused damage to economies worldwide. Both Japan and United Kingdom (UK) aim to...
- North Korea has threatened to demolish a liaison office and carry out military action against South Korea.
- South Korea wants North Korea to honor all agreements between two countries.
- North Korea wants the sanctions from USA agai...
- CJBI wants to promote Cambodia-Japan business partnership with special focus on SMEs.
- Cambodia and Japan want to strengthen economic relations with each other.
The Cambodia- Japan Association for Business and Investment (C...
- COVID-19 crisis is reducing. But South Korea is still implementing strict restrictions on international restrictions.
- The priority of South Korea has changed from crisis control to longer-term security.
- Many are accusing Justice ...