Search result for JAIL
- Police say 53 Hong Kong activists were captured on Wednesday morning for supposed infringement of the public security law
As per media reports and online media posts, the resistance figures were captured over their association and in...
- Zhang Zhan, a 37-year-old, a previous lawyer by profession and a resident columnist who was captured in May while detailing from Wuhan, has been condemned to four years in prison
Zhang was captured for an active role in fights and in...
- The Supreme Court on Monday maintained the prison sentences of the previous legislative head of the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), Juthamas Siriwan, and her little girl Jittisopha while administering on their allure
- If you are fond of surfing sites, electronic data, PC organizations, or data innovation without earlier authorization in the UAE, you could be detained and fined up to Dh200,000 by the specialists
The UAE Public Prosecution has cauti...
- A Hong Kong priest is set to discuss the murder suspect in Taiwan who is considered to start the protests of last year's extradition bill.
Chan Tong-kai is blamed for killing his better half Amber Poon during their vacation on th...
- Sydney floor trader jailed for robbing banks at lunchtime in the seventies.
- He will serve a minimum of one year and nine months in jail.
The now 71-year-old Ross Oliver McCarty conceded having a twofold existence when he d...
- Research by NGO says during the state emergency in Australia, detainees in Queensland have been restricted to contact their family members and talks to legal advisors, and health care.
The Caxton Legal Center and Prisoners' Legal...
- Two Singaporean Civil Defense Force (SCDF) officers received a jail term for their negligence in the drowning episode that suffocated a public serviceman in a siphon well.
Tuas View Fire Station rota leader Kenneth Chong Chee Boon an...
- A marriage party doomed for a groom who neglected all the Covid-19 measures and hosted his wedding party carelessly that ended up him being arrested.
The Asian man has posted on his social media his wedding videos demonstrating how h...
- Legal counselor Anon Nampa and extremist Panupong Jadnok have been confined after a court denied their bail and they declined to reapply for it.
The Criminal Court said Samran Rat police's requested to deny their bail. Authoritie...
- Hong Kong media big shot Jimmy Lai declared not guilty of criminal intimidation against a journalist in 2017.
Lai, who established majority rule government favored newspaper Apple Daily, was blamed for undermining a correspondent fro...
- Singapore sentenced a lady who on many occasions mishandled her house help from the day she joined work at their place. She has to serve 21 months of imprisonment.
Her husband too helped her in accusing her and beating her was charge...
• The incident has left Maribel Morales- Rosado’s children shocked
• Family vows to fight for justice
What started as a normal day for a family of a single...
- Thailand restaurant owners fooled the public in a marketing ad for the buffet at the lowest price
- Charges levied against them by the court for fraud and also were fined
Thai restaurant owner sentenced to imprisonment for f...
- Chicago jail reports coronavirus outbreak
- Hundreds of inmates with no violent bookings released
- 1 allegedly died due to covid-19 infection.
Coronavirus outbreaks have already been reported from senior living shelters and o...
- Singapore Tightening reins on Stay-at-Home Offenders
- Jail-term and fines to be imposed.
The administration in Singapore is taking stern action against individuals, premise owners and event organizers who openly flout rules in curbing spread of COVID-19. The vi...
- The convicts tried to get leniency but failed
- Hung in Tihar jail
- Bodies and belongings handed over to respective families
One of the biggest stories making the rounds in India today is the story of hanging the...
- Nirbhaya was a medical student in Delhi
- She was raped by 5 men and thrown out of a moving bus
- One of the convicts was a minor at that time
- All convicts executed today
Amid the chaos and the de...
- Roger Stone allegedly aided in Toppling Hillary Clinton in 2016
- He is accused of obstructing investigation during Trump’s Impeachment
President Donald Trump might have been acquitted but it is costing him his motley of loyal followe...
Pegasus is a spyware that was developed by the NSO Group Technologies of Herzliya, Israel. NSO stands for Niv, Shalev and Omri who are the three founders of this technology creator. As stated by the company itself, it helps: "authorized governments with technology that helps them combat terr...