Search result for JAL
- JAL test-flies its drone in the mountainous areas aimed at operating logistics.
- The drone carried emergency relief goods in its test-flight within a city in western Japan.
- The drone was scheduled to deliver goods to a cli...
- Starting fiscal 2022 JAL plans to use biofuels for its airlines.
- The airline plans to refuel its aircraft in San Francisco connecting the U.S and Japan.
- JAL had invested around $8.6 million in U.S startup Fulcrum BioEnerg...
- Japan Airlines Co. expects to post a net loss of around $2.3 billion for fiscal 2020.
- In the first half of fiscal 2020 JAL logged a net loss of 161.23 billion.
- The airlines also saw a loss of 223.97 billion yen before int...
- JAL expects a net loss of around $1.9 billion for fiscal 2020.
- The airline has not provided its forecast for the current fiscal year to March 2021.
- JAL introduced new accounting standards from fiscal 2020.
- JAL plans to raise around $2.9 billion in capital while also posting an operating loss.
- The airline company is expecting to post an operating loss of around 85 billion yen.
- For the July-September period, JAL estimated to...
- Japan Airlines Co. to report operating loss of around $810 billion.
- The operating loss will be reported from July to September period.
- On Friday, JAL is scheduled to release its first-half earnings reports.
- JAL to stop using the phrase ‘ladies and gentlemen’ while flight announcement.
- The phrase while making announcements will be scrapped at the end of September.
- The decision was made to avoid alienating sexual ...
• In the last month, the government had deployed INS warship Jalashwa to bring back 687 stranded fishermen from Iran
• All the fishermen have been sent back to their districts in separate vehicles said the Fisheries Minister D Jayakumar
Fifteen migrant workers lost their lives while one got injured after being run over by a goods train near Aurangabad in the state of Maharashtra on Friday.
According to the Indian Railways about 20 migrant workers were sleeping on the railway tracks and 14 of them lost their lives an...
Internationally spoken, nearly $17 trillions of paper is on deleterious yields. According to Sumit Jalan, co-head of India Investment Banking & Capital Markets, Credit Suisse, India is still offering the development and opportunity when an international investor looks at comparative market po...
The United States has been seeing the drug issue rise and has been somewhat a mute spectator in terms of government. The drug cartels of Mexico are the major issue in the drug crisis of America as major illegal drug smuggling, and drug activity is through these Mexican cartels. We all know how bi...
The challenges of today will be met by the scientists of tomorrow. Water scarcity, climate change, food security and renewable energy all require technical expertise and scientific knowledge to find innovative solutions. In the UAE, as in many parts of the world, these issues are critical to securin...