Search result for JAPAN CENTRAL GOVERNMENT
- Osaka Gov. to ask central govt. to declare a fresh state of emergency.
- Osaka Prefecture has been reporting a resurgence of coronavirus cases.
- Osaka as of Sunday recorded 1,220 new coronavirus cases.
- Osaka could...
- Governors of Tokyo. Kyoto, Okinawa enhances their COVID-19 measures.
- The restaurants and bars in densely populated areas will have to close by 8 p.m.
- Large events will be capped with an attendance of a maximum of 5,000 pe...
- State-owned facilities will be used as COVID-19 vaccination sites in Japan.
- The central govt. is said to offer its buildings for free for workers and other facilities.
- Country’s retail giant Aeon Co. will make its s...
- Japan govt. reports technical error in its COVID-19 contact tracing app.
- The app in smartphones using Apple’s iOS operating system has faced technical issues.
- The Japan Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare have st...
- Japan govt. will review lifting of the state of emergency this week.
- Tokyo reportedly has the highest number among the country's 47 prefectures.
- A state of emergency may be lifted if on seven-days an average of 500 ca...
- Japan Govt. to make guidelines for the transportation of COVID-19 vaccines.
- The govt. said that the first batch of the Pfizer vaccine could arrive by Sunday.
- Japan is said to receive vaccine doses for around 157 million p...
- Japan PM announces to spend $11 billion for coronavirus subsidies.
- The central govt. will disburse the money from reserve funds for fiscal 2020.
- Around 880.2 billion yen will be given to local municipalities to aid restau...
- Japan reports COVID-19 patients recovering at home to reach 30,208.
- On Wednesday the figure was 1.7 times that of the previous week.
- In the few prefectures, the number of bed occupancy situations has reached Stage 4. ...
- 7 additional prefectures to be added under Japan’s state of emergency order.
- Tochigi, Gifu, Hyogo, Kyoto, Fukuoka, Osaka, and Aichi prefectures will be the newly added prefectures.
- Declaration of a state of emergenc...
- Japan Govt. minister says Tokyo must see 70% deduction in commuters.
- Tokyo Metropolitan area has been put under a state of emergency due to rising virus cases.
- Tokyo on Thursday confirmed a daily record of 2,447 cases.
- Household assets in Japan in September end record $18 trillion.
- The recorded data is up by 2.7 percent from a year earlier.
- Total assets held in cash and deposits increased by 4.9% to 1,034 trillion yen.
- The as...
- Japan Cabinet Office approves draft budget for fiscal 2021 worth $1.03 trillion.
- The budget is said to be the largest ever for the ninth consecutive year.
- The new bond issuance will soar by 11.04 trillion yen from the cur...
- Tokyo and Nagoya soon to be removed from ‘Go To Travel’ campaign.
- The final decision for suspension will be made by the government.
- Aichi Prefecture as a whole has reported 181 COVID-19 cases, from which 93 ar...
- Tokyo metropolitan government to request restaurants to shorten business hours.
- The restaurants complying with the request will be given financial support of $3,800.
- The requests will apply in restaurants serving alcohol ...
- Japan’s 3-day weekend sees crowds throng at tourist spots despite COVID-19 alerts.
- On Monday, the central govt. announced review of parts of the ‘Go To Travel’ and Eat subsidy.
- Ise Jingu shrine complex s...
- Sapporo and Osaka are likely to suspend ‘Go To Travel’ subsidy program.
- The suspension comes due to the increasing number of COVID-19 cases in the above areas.
- Japan’s government panel of Medical experts...
- Japan’s opposition party CDP and others criticize the central govt. ‘Go to Eat’ program.
- The central government of Japan had introduced the reward system program to increase restaurant demands.
- The gover...
- Japan to postpone proceedings on accepting bids for hosting of casino resorts.
- The central government has cited the impact of the pandemic for the postponement.
- The government has decided to postpone the proceedings until...