Search result for JAPAN DEFENSE MINISTRY
- Japan’s state-run centers to give COVID-19 vaccines under ages 18 - 64.
- The centers in Tokyo and Osaka were set up last month by the Defense Ministry.
- The ministry last week expanded the scope to accept people from ...
- Japan considers allowing pharmacists to administer COVID-19 vaccines.
- The plan comes as Japan aims to boost vaccination process.
- Online bookings for inoculations for the elderly began from Monday.
- Around 30 pre...
- Japan opened online COVID-19 vaccination slots from Monday.
- Residents of the capital's 23 wards aged 65 and above made appointments via the Defense Ministry's website.
- Bookings for the vaccination center in the ci...
- Japan likely to deploy F-35B fighter jet to an ASDF base.
- The deployment of the aircraft is aimed to check China’s maritime assertiveness around the area.
- However, uncertainty remains over the local community consen...
- Japan SDF begins COVID-19 vaccinations on Monday.
- Around 14,000 medical staff from JSDF will be inoculated.
- The Director of Self-Defense Forces Central Hospital in Tokyo was the first to be vaccinated.
- The four...
- Japan restricts scrambling of fighter jets against Chinese military aircrafts.
- The Japanese fighter jets would only be used for those who threaten the country’s airspace.
- Japan’s ASDF is currently upgrading it...
- Japan’s LDP approves Cabinet’s draft plan on long-range anti-ship missiles.
- On Friday, the Cabinet will approve the above mentioned plan.
- The standoff missile will be capable of launching itself from land as w...
- Japan’s firing range of surface-to-ship missiles not aimed to strike enemy bases.
- The firing range is to strengthen standoff defense capability for the country.
- Japan opposition lawmakers have raised concerns over b...
- Japan SDF to send nurses in Hokkaido due to shortage of health care workers.
- The nurses will be sent to Asahikawa city in Hokkaido.
- The central Hokkaido city has reported a series of cluster infections.
- Osaka facing a shortage of healthcare workers attending severe COVID-19 cases.
- Osaka Gov, on Monday, asked help for help to the central govt. to send nurses from SDF.
- Japan Defense Ministry mentioned that they are ready t...
- Japan and U.S conduct large-scale joint military drills; media invited to view.
- The drill was launched due to growing assertiveness in the East and South China seas.
- The two countries practiced two exercises, namely &ndas...
- Japan plans to develop the next fighter jet with the U.S and Britain.
- Japan plans to develop a successor for its F-2 fighter jet.
- Japan plans to develop the prototype of the new fighter jet by 2024.
- The new Aegis Shore ship will cost over 500 billion yen for Japan to build.
- The new plan is more expensive than the scrapped land-based interception system.
- Japan plans to build two advanced Aegis destroyers.
- U.S made Osprey tilt-rotor aircraft tested by Japan GSDF for the first time.
- The aircraft drill was held at a camp east of Tokyo.
- The first Osprey flight outside the camp was scheduled to fly earlier on Nov.10.
- Japan will not refer to acquiring strike capabilities against foreign bases.
- Next month the Defense Ministry will be revising its national defense plan.
- The Japanese government had scrapped the Aegis Ashore missile defens...
- Several ministries and agencies from Japan make large budget requests for FY 2021.
- The budget request for FY 2021 exceeds $947 billion.
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare made requests for around $31 billion. ...
- Self-defense forces of Japan given instructions on what to do if they sight a UFO.
- Japanese Defense Minister Taro Kono gave the guidelines.
- Self-defense forces are in charge of protecting Japan’s airspace. <...
- U.S asked to build special ships only to counter ballistic missiles by Japan.
- This is an alternative plan suggested by Japan instead of the land-based missile defense system.
- The previous plan was initiated to counter mi...
- Defense Ministry of Japan speeding up the country’s electronic warfare capability.
- The Self Defense Forces (SDF) plans to set up a specialized unit for the same by next spring.
- The SDF will be able to jam an enemy&r...