Search result for JAPAN FOREIGN MINISTER
- Japan Foreign Minister criticizes S. Korea’s court ruling over ‘comfort women’.
- Foreign Minister mentioned that the order for Japan government to pay the damages is an “abnormal” situation.
- Oil leaked by Japanese freighter in Mauritius coastline removal almost complete.
- The bulk carrier Wakashio is owned by Nagashiki Shipping Co. in Okayama Prefecture.
- Nagasiki Shipping official mentioned the visible oil has...
- Post-BREXIT deal between Japan and the U.K begins from Friday.
- The U.K and Japan in October signed the bilateral FTA.
- The deal is said to largely duplicate Japan-EU FTA.
- The agreement was signed in Tokyo, and b...
- Japan plans to offer $289 million in loans to Mauritius over major oil spill.
- Japan also intends to deliver technical support to restore the Mauritian environment and local fisheries.
- Tokyo is said to be working to compi...
- Toshimitsu Motegi may possibly visit Mauritius, South Africa, and Tunisia next week.
- The visit would be in response to the oil spill in the Indian Ocean and coronavirus pandemic.
- Motegi in September had vowed to provide l...
- Japan to send a new team of experts to Mauritius over oil spill clean-up.
- The team is said to include officials from Japan International Cooperation Agency.
- Japan has told the Mauritian Prime Minister that it will provide...
- Japan and the UK signed the most anticipated post-BREXIT free trade agreement.
- Foreign Minister of Japan and British International Trade Secretary signed the same.
- The agreement will remove tariffs on Japanese cars in sta...
- Yoshihide Suga sends offering to Yasukuni shrine in Tokyo.
- The shrine is in honor of convicted war criminals along with more than 2.4 million war dead.
- Two members of Suga’s Cabinet office also sent trees to the fes...
- Japan and Mongolia agree on terms to cooperate towards boosting investments.
- Toshimitsu Motegi met with Mongolian President Khaltmaa Battulga.
- Motegi asked Battulga for cooperation in the opening of a new international ai...
- Japan to contribute $130 million in an international framework for COVID-19 vaccines.
- The international framework will ensure that developing countries have fair access to the vaccines.
- Japan has previously donated $300 m...
- Japan government to reopen borders for Singapore and Brunei.
- Newly arriving expatriates and other long-term residents will be allowed in Japan from Oct. 8.
- Travelers will have to self-isolate for 14 days.
- Motegi likely to visit Germany and France starting next week to early October.
- Motegi wishes to strengthen cooperation in promoting stability in the Indo-pacific region.
- Japan’s Foreign Minister also seeks to share...
- Japan willing and ready to become permanent member of the U.N Security Council.
- According to the current status, the Security Council has five permanent members.
- Japan has held one of the 10 rotating Security Council slo...
- Japan and Britain created a historic moment with a post-BREXIT free trade deal.
- The two sides plan to speed up work for signing the deal and ratifying it.
- The EU will phase out 10% tariffs on Japanese auto imports by 202...
- Japan to resume short-term business travel with Singapore from Sept.18.
- Tokyo to allow entry of businesspeople without requiring 14-day self-isolation.
- The travel will be allowed under pre-departure and post-arrival coro...
- $1 million for ASEAN countries as COVID-19 response fund from Japan.
- Japanese Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi announced the same on Wednesday.
- China and South Korea have also pledged to contribute to the fund. ...
- The government plans to ease the curbs in stages
- Businesspeople are being prioritized to revitalize the domestic economy
Concerning easing the entry restrictions related to the novel coronavirus pandemic, ...