Search result for JAPAN TECHNOLOGY
- Japan’s QR code invention receives IEEE Milestone award.
- The QR code was invented in Japan in the 1990s.
- QR code can carry around 200 times more information than barcodes.
- The code won the award from the ...
- Japan Post Co. unveils ZMP Inc.’s robot for its mail delivery.
- The robot comes with the growing demand for minimizing human contact amid the pandemic.
- The robot is currently having its test runs.
- The robo...
- Japanese audiology consulting company has launched an app for speech clarity.
- The smartphone app enables users to practice speaking clearly and slowly.
- The name of the company is Otodesigners Co.
- Shinichi Saka...
- Japan Railway Co. find tech solutions with several firms to help visually impaired.
- West Japan Railway Co. on Sept. 3 revealed its new navigation system for the visually impaired.
- Progress Technologies firm based in Toky...
- Japan police use facial analysis system for criminal investigations.
- The system has however raised concerns about privacy violations.
- The National Police Agency manages and utilizes the facial image system.
- Drone that can be operated on autopilot created in a joint effort by a Kyoto startup.
- The ‘seamless drone’ was created by a startup named - Earth Analyzer.
- The first demonstration flight was unveiled on July ...
- Japan’s SkyDrive Inc. tests its first ‘Flying Car’ with one person on board.
- The machine can so far fly for 10 minutes.
- The flying car is based on the principle of – eVTOL, or electric vertical ta...