Search result for JUDGE
• Supreme Court Justice on Thursday delivered her first opinion against an environmental group that sought access to government records
• Barrett wrote for a 7-2 court stating that certain draft documents do not have to be disclosed under the federal Freee...
• Days after a suit was filed against Biden administration by Texas, a federal judge has barred it from enforcing a 100-day deportation moratorium
• Texas had indicated that it was all set to resume the role of chief antagonist to an immigration agenda for...
• Google has asked a US judge in Texas to transfer an antitrust lawsuit filed by 10 states to a court in California
• The first case that alleged it monopolised online display advertising was filed in the month of May by an advertiser, and it was followed ...
- Hong Kong's active top appointed authority made supplication on Tuesday to keep up legal freedom as China state media and a developing host of supportive of Beijing figures desire an upgrade of how the monetary center's courts are run
THAI COURT SENTENCED DEATH PENALTY TURNING TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT FOR BANYIN FOR KILLING CHUWONG SAETANG
- A court has condemned serve Banyin Tangpakorn to death, with the punishment diminished to life in jail for valuable declaration
Five different litigants, who were additionally indicted for teaming up in the homicide of an appointed a...
- Hiroshima Court ordered the state to pay $6,340 over death row of an inmate.
- The plaintiff’s lawyer had demanded the govt. to pay him and the deceased 3.3 million yen as compensation.
- The presiding judge for the cas...
- Threatening Korean residents in Japan leads ex-city worker to prison for 1 year.
- A Kawasaki city resident has been accused of sending ‘annihilate’ postcards to Korean residents.
- Yokohama District Court’s...
- Approval of safety measure by Japan Govt. over Oi nuclear plant nullified by court.
- Two reactors at Kansai Electric Power Co. claimed to be vulnerable to a major earthquake.
- The Osaka District Court ruled in favour of abo...
• In a federal court hearing held virtually in front of US District Judge Madeline Cox Arleo, Steve Miller chairman of Purdue Pharma board pleaded guilty on the behalf of the company
• According to a Department of Justice press release, this deal includes ...
- Mother in Hokkaido imprisoned for not giving her daughter access to medical treatment.
- A 22-year-old mother starved her 2-year-old daughter to death last year.
- The presiding judge for the case declared the defendant&rsquo...
• News Group Newspapers, publishers of the Sun, and one of its journalists, Dan Wootton were sued by Johnny Depp, 57 over an article published in 2018 which stated Depp of being violent towards his former-wife, actresses Amber Heard
• The tabloid had also ...
- Supreme Court freshly appointed president Metinee Chalodhorn, the new has declared her arrangements to advance equity and uniformity, remembering the decrease of superfluous confinement for the realm's legal framework
The 46th Su...
- Hong Kong Magistrate Gary Lam Tsz-kan will be reassigned to the Obscene Articles Tribunal one month from now while lashing by Chinese state media and public objections against his decisions over dissent related cases
The legal execut...
- Federal Judge denied the request of Trump to delay submission of his tax returns.
- The name of the case is registered as - Trump v Vance et al, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, No. 19-08694.
- Victor Marr...
- Dallas County Judge, Clay Judge urges people to follow covid19 precautious to keep the trend of the declining rates
- Jenkins stresses on personal hygiene
The best news globally currently is in the lines of “no new covid19 cases...
- Judge Bill Gravel broke Stay Home orders and fled to visit his grandson’ s birthday party using county resources.
- He had dressed up in a fire fighting gear from Jarrell fire fighter department to the party.
A criminal complaint has been filed against the...
- A U.S. Marine was pushed in the path of a moving train killing him.
- His father is keeping hopes alive as the authorities charge suspect.
A U.S. Marine was fatally shoved in front of an oncoming train as he was dragged to his death. The 18 year North Side man w...
A woman from Britain who was found guilty of lying about getting raped in Cyprus by a group of adult Israelis has fled for her home.
The teenager was given a 4-month sentence, suspended for 3 years, and was given the order to pay 148 euros which is equivalent to 125 pounds in legal fees...
In and around New York, I spent a lot of my life. It's gotten to where I can't go through a single paragraph without going into some sort of sky-fallen narrative about how bad things have been around here recently. He hasn't been a 10-year-old New York sports fan. Ah, but now a new da...