Search result for Japan
- Ozeki Takakeisho now tied for the lead at the Autumn Grand Sumo Championship.
- Takakeisho pushed out Sekiwake Daieisho on Tuesday to improve 8-2.
- Ozeki currently shares the top of the standings with Sekiwake Shodai and thr...
- Australian Prime Minister likely to visit Japan to meet the new Prime Minister.
- Scott Morrison may meet Yoshihide Suga as early as November.
- The main aim of the visit center’s around reinforcing strategic coop...
- Japan willing and ready to become permanent member of the U.N Security Council.
- According to the current status, the Security Council has five permanent members.
- Japan has held one of the 10 rotating Security Council slo...
- Japanese firms to organize demonstration project in Indonesia to store CO2 in ground.
- Japan’s Electric Power Development Co. and NUS Co. to be part of the project.
- The companies are set to begin the four-year plan ...
- Japan expects its 12th typhoon of the year; Typhoon Dolphin.
- Japan Meteorological Agency mentioned the typhoon to hit between Sept.24 and 25.
- On Sept.22, as of 9 A.M, the typhoon was located south of Japan and heading no...
- Defense Ministry of Japan to seek a new budget of $51.8 billion for fiscal 2021.
- The ministry will make a budget request by the end of September.
- The new unit of the Ground Self-Defense Force will be headquartered at the...
- Japanese government starts a newlywed support program.
- A newly married couple in Japan can receive up to $5,700 to start a new life.
- The program was to boost marriages as the country has been recording an ultralow birth ...
- Ozeki Takakeisho marks his second loss at Autumn Grand Sumo Tournament.
- Takakeisho dropped back into a nine-way tie for the lead.
- Takakeisho entered the ring on Day 8 at Tokyo’s Ryogoku Kokugikan.
- The oz...
- Security legislation in 2015 by Japan marks its 5th year; Japan-U.S alliance stronger.
- Former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe had pushed for the security legislation.
- The legislation enables Japan under certain conditions to e...
- Tokyo’s NPO partners with public high school for special classes.
- The special classes will be to support students with foreign backgrounds.
- The name of the non-profit organization (NPO) is Katariba.
- Six ...
- Japan Minister of Administrative reform halts emails regarding red tape headaches.
- Red tape headache refers to the comments about administrative-related topics.
- The hotline received more than 4,000 messages in less than ...
- Japanese medical experts credit increase in testing for low 2nd wave COVID-19 deaths.
- Around 6,100 coronavirus patients across Japan registered with the National Center for Global Health and Medicine's database.
- Japan relaxed its rule of crowd limitation in various event venues, movie theatres.
- The number of spectators in domestic sporting events topped more than 10,000.
- The government has lifted the 5,000 person cap on large ev...
- Amid pandemic Japanese milk manufacturers switch cartons with plastic caps.
- Megamilk Snow Brand Co. and Meiji Holdings Co. are moving 900-milliliter cartons with screw caps.
- Megamilk Snow Brand launched its ‘Tokuno&...
- Japan to exempt athletes competing in the Tokyo Olympics from entry restrictions.
- The athletes are expected to monitor their own health and test negative for COVID-19.
- After athletes arrive, they will be able to practice...
- Japan premier asks telecommunications minister to achieve lower mobile phone fees.
- Takeda is aiming for a considerable cut in the same along with the government.
- Heavy mobile data usage in Tokyo of 8,175 yen ($78) for 20 ...
- Onosho losses to Chiyotairyu on day 6 of Autumn Grand Sumo Tournament.
- Maegashira Onosho is currently tied for the lead at 5-1 with five other wrestlers.
- Hakuho and Kakuryu both are out of the tournament due to injury.
- Criminal suit filed against student in Central Japan for selling fake stimulant drugs.
- The university student is under suspicion for posting ads on social media about selling drugs.
- He is said to have been selling drugs ...
- Woman in Tokyo’s Katsushika ward groped by the same man again.
- The victim had complained of the same issue on Sept.16.
- The Metropolitan Police Department is trying to track down the man.
- The National Pol...
- Reservations for trips to and from Tokyo have begun under ‘Go To Travel’ plan.
- Japan’s travel agencies and hotels on Friday began accepting reservations.
- The travel subsidy plan currently offers a 35 per...