Search result for Japan immigration
Wednesday, the family of a Sri Lankan woman who died in 2021 while being held at a Japan immigration center asked authorities, who had dropped the case before, to reopen it and charge officials with professional negligence that caused death.
Ratnayake Liyanage Wishma Sandamali's fam...
- Japan to drop revision of immigration law over parliamentary opposition.
- Opposition parties ask govt. to look into the death of a Sri Lankan woman detained in an immigration facility.
- The woman had died after complaining ...
- Vietnamese residents in Japan arrested for buying & selling fake residence cards.
- Around 19 Vietnamese residents were arrested on Nov.12.
- Gunma and Yamaguchi prefectural police suspect more than 400 fake cards to have...
- Japan International Cooperation Agency to provide support for foreign workers.
- The organization will be established in Nov.16.
- The name of the agency is the Japan Platform for Migrant Workers toward Responsible and Inclus...