Search result for Job Cuts
- The company IBM is planning to cut around 10,000 jobs in the continent of Europe
- The company is taking this step in an attempt for reducing the costs at its slow-growth services unit
The International Business Machines Co...
- Britain’s well-known retail brands face further job cuts
- Britain’s health and beauty chain Boots and department store John Lewis faces job cuts.
- Britain reported around 5,000 fresh job cuts in the retail sect...
- It is an attempt to reduce costs in the current economic circumstances
- The pandemic has forced the businesses into survival mode
The coronavirus pandemic has forced the businesses into survival mode. Britain'...
- As a cost-cut plan due to pandemic, Renault to cut 15,000 jobs worldwide.
- Around 4,600 jobs will go to France.
- Six plants are under review for possible cuts and closure.
- The French firm plans to t...
• Nearly 20.5 million people lost their jobs in the month of April
• Over 33 million Americans have filed for first-time unemployment benefits in last seven weeks
• The U.S. government has announced COVID-19 relief package worth $3.1 trillio...
Npower, the energy giant, expects to cut, 4,500 jobs across the United Kingdom.
The company announced it as a part of its restructuring plans in an attempt to make cost-cutting. This step could result in closing down most of its UK’s sites.
Npower, one of the big six ene...